Sign in to follow this  
Jetsfan80

JetNation 2-QB, 0.5 point PPR 2020 Fantasy Football league: Join here (and vote on draft day/time)

When would you be able to draft?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. When would you be able to draft (choose as many as would work for you)

• Tonight - Sep 6 (7 PM EST)
    • Tonight - Sep 6 (9 PM EST)
    • Monday, Sep 7 (7:15 PM EST)
    • Monday, Sep 7 (8:30 PM EST)
    • Tuesday, Sep 8 (7 PM EST)
    • Tuesday, Sep 8 (8 PM EST)

talk about some anti-PST draft times - smh

22 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Sorry man. I can try to push it a little later if enough people are cool with the 8/8:30 time slot

i'm just busting your balls... i could draft a fantasy team with one arm tied behind my back, blindfold, while I watch my three kids play in traffic through the bedroom window as I'm mid coitus with the insatiable creature i call my wife.

• Upvote 1

Awful! I left work early to try and get home in time, walked in to dinner didn’t even think about it again until now

12 hours ago, PS17 said:

We tried to get you Jalen Hurd.

lol much obliged 

I don’t mind the team actually. The first two picks work for me. The rest aren’t awful. None of my patented sleepers tho. 

will make some moves 

nvermind i forgot this was a 2 QB league and my QBs suck... one of them isn't even starting. fck

• Upvote 1

why is everyone on waivers till thurs... that ridiculous, cmon commish free up the FA 

39 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Very fair trade offer @Paradis . Just couldn’t pull the trigger there despite needing a RB. I’m very high on the idea of Marquise ending up a top 20 WR this year.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

After further review i really need to reshape my team. It's started hot and then quickly went downhill. QB situation is the worst in the league and  my WR depth isn't much better. 

So i gotta say -- this is pretty fcking lame we have to start 2 QBs and yet everyone can carry 3... admittedly, it's my fault for the missing the draft, but the PC awarded fcking Tua as my 2nd fcking QB, over Fitz...

• so despite 2 attempts to add a QB through waivers , somehow my team was no awarded Fitz, then not awarded Haskins..So i haven't had an opportunity to roster 2 fcking QBs that are playing a game, meanwhile 11 other teams have 3 QBs.
  • No one wants to trade their 3rd QB to me.

Nice. 

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I have been offering up Big Ben from the jump.  I think I even sent you an offer, no?

For who, Josh Jacobs? 

Just sayin' it's flawed if i don't even 2 qbs in a qb starting league - with zero options on the waiver waiver. the max one should be able to carry is 2... hands down. 

4 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

No offense but it’s not our fault you missed the draft man. Sometimes things aren’t fair. 

Yeah I said that already. Word for Word actually. That doesn’t necessarily mean the system isn’t flawed.

12 teams 2 QBs and 1 on the bench is 36 QBs. 32 teams in the NFL 

It’s not the end of the world but I’m just pointing out that I got auto drafted Tua and then harpooned on the waiver wire by two schmucks grabbing the THIRD QB.... THIRD... and I lost my match up because I had to start a goose egg. Bush league. 

• Thumb Down 2

Just now, JustEndTheSuffering said:

So should someone just give you a quarterback?

Never mind. 

thanks... i feel like it was a bit sympathy-so-he'll-stop-whining trade accept, but i'll take it nonetheless 

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company