JetNation 2-QB, 0.5 point PPR 2020 Fantasy Football league: Join here (and vote on draft day/time)

Jetsfan80

When would you be able to draft?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. When would you be able to draft (choose as many as would work for you)

• Tonight - Sep 6 (7 PM EST)
    • Tonight - Sep 6 (9 PM EST)
    • Monday, Sep 7 (7:15 PM EST)
    • Monday, Sep 7 (8:30 PM EST)
    • Tuesday, Sep 8 (7 PM EST)
    • Tuesday, Sep 8 (8 PM EST)

39 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Very fair trade offer @Paradis . Just couldn’t pull the trigger there despite needing a RB. I’m very high on the idea of Marquise ending up a top 20 WR this year.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

After further review i really need to reshape my team. It's started hot and then quickly went downhill. QB situation is the worst in the league and  my WR depth isn't much better. 

So i gotta say -- this is pretty fcking lame we have to start 2 QBs and yet everyone can carry 3... admittedly, it's my fault for the missing the draft, but the PC awarded fcking Tua as my 2nd fcking QB, over Fitz...

• so despite 2 attempts to add a QB through waivers , somehow my team was no awarded Fitz, then not awarded Haskins..So i haven't had an opportunity to roster 2 fcking QBs that are playing a game, meanwhile 11 other teams have 3 QBs.
  • No one wants to trade their 3rd QB to me.

Nice. 

21 hours ago, Paradis said:

So i gotta say -- this is pretty fcking lame we have to start 2 QBs and yet everyone can carry 3... admittedly, it's my fault for the missing the draft, but the PC awarded fcking Tua as my 2nd fcking QB, over Fitz...

• so despite 2 attempts to add a QB through waivers , somehow my team was no awarded Fitz, then not awarded Haskins..So i haven't had an opportunity to roster 2 fcking QBs that are playing a game, meanwhile 11 other teams have 3 QBs.
  • No one wants to trade their 3rd QB to me.

Nice. 

I have been offering up Big Ben from the jump.  I think I even sent you an offer, no?

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I have been offering up Big Ben from the jump.  I think I even sent you an offer, no?

For who, Josh Jacobs? 

Just sayin' it's flawed if i don't even 2 qbs in a qb starting league - with zero options on the waiver waiver. the max one should be able to carry is 2... hands down. 

13 hours ago, Paradis said:

For who, Josh Jacobs? 

Just sayin' it's flawed if i don't even 2 qbs in a qb starting league - with zero options on the waiver waiver. the max one should be able to carry is 2... hands down. 

You shouldn't have missed the draft. It's perfectly fair to own three QBs in a start two QB league.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

13 hours ago, Paradis said:

For who, Josh Jacobs? 

No offense but it’s not our fault you missed the draft man. Sometimes things aren’t fair. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, PS17 said:

You shouldn't have missed the draft. It's perfectly fair to own three QBs in a start two QB league.

4 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

No offense but it’s not our fault you missed the draft man. Sometimes things aren’t fair. 

This.  I even offered to move the draft back to accommodate Paradis being on west coast time.  He said nah and that he'd be there.  

4 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Yeah I said that already. Word for Word actually. That doesn’t necessarily mean the system isn’t flawed.

12 teams 2 QBs and 1 on the bench is 36 QBs. 32 teams in the NFL 

It’s not the end of the world but I’m just pointing out that I got auto drafted Tua and then harpooned on the waiver wire by two schmucks grabbing the THIRD QB.... THIRD... and I lost my match up because I had to start a goose egg. Bush league. 

• Thumb Down 2

2 hours ago, Paradis said:

Yeah I said that already. Word for Word actually. That doesn’t necessarily mean the system isn’t flawed.

It’s not the end of the world but I’m just pointing out that I got auto drafted Tua and then harpooned on the waiver wire by two schmucks grabbing the THIRD QB.... THIRD... and I lost my match up because I had to start a goose egg. Bush league. 

So should someone just give you a quarterback?

18 hours ago, Paradis said:

I'm one of those 2 schmucks. 

OIP.2P3xKdpflI8mZuT_cern-AHaE8?pid=Api&r

6 hours ago, predator_05 said:

What's the playoff order?

I suggest:

4 teams, week 14 bye, week 16 championship.

Since this season is so crazy due to injuries, I like the setup I chose at the start:  8 playoff teams, with 2-week playoff matchups.  Playoffs start Week 11.  Championship would be Week 15 & 16.

1-week playoff matchups are for the birds.  There's too much volatility/flukiness.  The better team tends to win a 2-week matchup.  I also hate byes.  There should be fantasy play going on every week for all teams.

Sure, my setup waters down the regular season a bit, since only 4 teams would get eliminated during the run to the postseason.  Plus player byes will still be going on in Weeks 11 & 12, the first round of the playoffs.  But with guys like McCaffrey going down for 4-6 weeks and stuff like that, it gives teams a chance to take their lumps now but still have a shot at the playoffs. 

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Since this season is so crazy due to injuries, I like the setup I chose at the start:  8 playoff teams, with 2-week playoff matchups.  Playoffs start Week 11.  Championship would be Week 15 & 16.

1-week playoff matchups are for the birds.  There's too much volatility/flukiness.  The better team tends to win a 2-week matchup.  I also hate byes.  There should be fantasy play going on every week for all teams.

Sure, my setup waters down the regular season a bit, since only 4 teams would get eliminated during the run to the postseason.  Plus player byes will still be going on in Weeks 11 & 12, the first round of the playoffs.  But with guys like McCaffrey going down for 4-6 weeks and stuff like that, it gives teams a chance to take their lumps now but still have a shot at the playoffs. 

8 is way too many. At least make it six, with the top 2 getting a bye. There has to be some reward for having a good record