hamat711

Bills Vs Jets Week 1

29 minutes ago, hamat711 said:

Why isn't Gase in your rookie coach wall of shame  @SAR I ?

Because he’s not a rookie.  

As you are experiencing, rookie head coaches don’t work out, you should have let some other team suffer his growing pains.  Whoever inherits McDermott when he gets fired will be the beneficiary of his Buffalo failures. 

SAR I

• Upvote 1

On 9/8/2020 at 8:07 PM, johnnyjet said:

Jets win going away. 31-20 Josh Allen hits 3 cardboard fans in the stands completes 51% of his passes if you include them. Gets a garbage time td as the Jets go to the 2nd stringers.  Sam finishes game sacked once. No pics. Bell will rush for 99 yards 

Bills fans will burn their picnic tables at home. 

Jets are gonna kick Buffalo Bill’s azz. 
Jets 34 Bills 16 

This is what it will look like at Bills Stadium as the fans jump ship by the end of 3rd quarter.

AE6EE62D-DF70-4D9A-B5D6-1C2683E2FF5E.jpeg

The Jets D just needs to stop the run on 1st down and then keep Allen in the pocket, keep a spy on him, and force him to be a pocket passer.  That's how you stop that offense.

The Jets O just needs to not turn the ball over, keep Sam clean, and then hope they can make enough plays to outscore the Bills.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

Jets are gonna kick Buffalo Bill’s azz. 
Jets 34 Bills 16 

This is what it will look like at Bills Stadium as the fans jump ship by the end of 3rd quarter.

AE6EE62D-DF70-4D9A-B5D6-1C2683E2FF5E.jpeg

Lol good one.

• Haha 1

The only thing funnier than SAR trolling the absolute wigs off the entire twobillsdrive.com forum is ANYONE from twobillsdrive.com laughing about someone else being a homer for their team.

I've lurked there quite a bit, going back many years, and it is....an experience, to say the least.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Allen Vs Darnold - Who will have the better year?  Sam

How will Adams Gase's Offense do vs Sean Mcdermott's defense?  Erratic

Will Quinnen Williams impress or will he be outdone by Ed Oliver.   Slow start. Flashes of good.

How will the defense perform without Jamal Adams? Same

Will Mims and/or Perriman play? Yes

Will Gase lean on Leveon Bell? Up the gut.

How will Marcus Maye perform in his new role? Good.

Will the Jets new secondary be able to contain the upgraded Bills WR group. They will struggle

Will the Jets new O-line do well vs the Bills D-Line? Big question mark

How will the new Jets WRs do vs the Bills top ranked Pass D?  Not much practice. Could be tough. Short passes.

Will Chris Herndon improve from where he left off? Unsure. Hope so

How should the Jets attack the Bills on Offense and Defense?  Short passes. Roll outs. Gore. Sam run once m a while.   D-unsure. Trust Greg’ll get the most out of them. 

Predict the score. Bills 21 Jets 10

7 hours ago, jetscrazey said:

The Jets D just needs to stop the run on 1st down and then keep Allen in the pocket, keep a spy on him, and force him to be a pocket passer.  That's how you stop that offense.

The Jets O just needs to not turn the ball over, keep Sam clean, and then hope they can make enough plays to outscore the Bills.

Well said.  The shorter version? 

"The Jets have a quarterback and the Bills don't."

SAR I

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

They have young question marks at QB.  Both are different. Having grown up in Buffalo now outside NYC... Bills should beat Jets because they are rebuilding and Bills pretty set. But is division game and first game of the season. Both teams have added.  Jets have good idea what Bills like to run... adding Diggs and kid out of Utah gonna present problems and can Jets oline hold up to Bills D. Can Bills D stop Jets running game... On paper this is no brainer for the Bills... but its not on paper.  Consider it a win if Jets keep it close. If Jets turn ball over this game could get out of hand quick.  Always loved Jets because my Grandma was a die hard fan... but not this week... Good Luck.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

21640904_1765246400152111_35871317054273

Do they all have yeast infections or just the one in the middle?

SAR I

Apparently all the attractive women moved away along with the good jobs

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

On paper this is no brainer for the Bills...

That you could even think that for a moment is what's hysterical.  You fools have been played by the media so badly, my Lord I feel sorry for you.  The Bills are the Jets in blue uniforms, nothing more.

The Jets beat the same caliber of scrubs the Bills did last year, the only difference between our teams being the Jets were completely injured while the Bills were completely healthy.  That's it.  If the Jets didn't lose 20 players to IR and if Darnold never gets mono, we beat the Bills in Week 1 and scrub Miami, Cincinnati, Cleveland, and/or Jacksonville going away and we go to the playoffs instead of the Bills.

The only "no brainer" here is how Bills fans have been sucked into the media vortex like this.  It's one thing for them to overrate you to get clicks and ad revenue, it's quite another for a fan to see it so incorrectly.

SAR I

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Reserving comment for Monday.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, SAR I said:

That you could even think that for a moment is what's hysterical.  You fools have been played by the media so badly, my Lord I feel sorry for you.  The Bills are the Jets in blue uniforms, nothing more.

The Jets beat the same caliber of scrubs the Bills did last year, the only difference between our teams being the Jets were completely injured while the Bills were completely healthy.  That's it.  If the Jets didn't lose 20 players to IR and if Darnold never gets mono, we beat the Bills in Week 1 and scrub Miami, Cincinnati, Cleveland, and/or Jacksonville going away and we go to the playoffs instead of the Bills.

The only "no brainer" here is how Bills fans have been sucked into the media vortex like this.  It's one thing for them to overrate you to get clicks and ad revenue, it's quite another for a fan to see it so incorrectly.

SAR I

Fan Koolaide is strong with this one... 👏 

1 minute ago, North Buffalo said:

Well, ya know, it’s kind of a Jets fan board.

• Upvote 1

True, but delusion is at another level... More worried about Pats... because its the Pats... Weird how so many think the fish will win the division.... Depending on the Pats I could easily Bills and Jets battling it out for division.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Well, ya know, it’s kind of a Jets fan board.

1 minute ago, RocketBills said:

just do ya best and who knows what might happen ya feel me??  gooooooooooo team!!!

bills fans are fukkin weirdos..

9699E4DD-C817-4A02-B00D-656D5108E139.gif

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

21640904_1765246400152111_35871317054273

Do they all have yeast infections or just the one in the middle?

SAR I

Come on! They’re all cute and that’s because they’re Canadian! The girl in the middle is holding a Labatt blue in her hands.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, North Buffalo said:

They have young question marks at QB.  Both are different. Having grown up in Buffalo now outside NYC... Bills should beat Jets because they are rebuilding and Bills pretty set. But is division game and first game of the season. Both teams have added.  Jets have good idea what Bills like to run... adding Diggs and kid out of Utah gonna present problems and can Jets oline hold up to Bills D. Can Bills D stop Jets running game... On paper this is no brainer for the Bills... but its not on paper.  Consider it a win if Jets keep it close. If Jets turn ball over this game could get out of hand quick.  Always loved Jets because my Grandma was a die hard fan... but not this week... Good Luck.

My drunk uncle Jonny was a jets fan.

Bill - 35

Jets- 10

No, it's the other way around.  Trust me, I know.  Jets fans have been played by this same media multiple times, it what they do with surprise wildcard teams.  "The xxxxxx are ready to take the next step after their wildcard run last season!"  

Every Herm Edwards season, a few Mangini seasons, the '11 Jets, the '16 Jets, all it takes is a surprise wildcard or 10 win season and you become the easy media princess the next year.  And what always happens?  Fall on your face.  Every season 3 or 4 of the 6 playoff teams don't repeat.  

Need I remind you what happened to the Bills in 2018?  "This is the Bills year!"  "The surprising playoff Bills are ready to take on the Patriots!"  ......and you went 6-10.

SAR I

• Like 1

True, but delusion is at another level... More worried about Pats... because its the Pats... Weird how so many think the fish will win the division.... Depending on the Pats I could easily Bills and Jets battling it out for division.

Here's what actually is happening:

The Bills are a phony playoff team, couldn't beat winning teams, exposed and embarrassed in Houston, and under huge pressure as this year's flavor of the month in the eyes of the media.  Just as they collapsed under playoff pressure in their 1-4 nosedive and their epic failure in the wildcard game, they go 7-9.

The biggest difference to last year?  There are only 5 games on your schedule with teams that won't have winning seasons.  Oops.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

Just sling that rock and tote that ball, fair game no fouls , we'll win em' all! gooooooooo team!!!!  I just want a clean, fair game.  Good officiating.  And all sides respecting each other and the game of football.  So shoo shoo shoo me bum rock rock me boys!!!

41 minutes ago, RocketBills said:

Just sling that rock and tote that ball, fair game no fouls , we'll win em' all! gooooooooo team!!!!  I just want a clean, fair game.  Good officiating.  And all sides respecting each other and the game of football.  So shoo shoo shoo me bum rock rock me boys!!!

Absolutely!  I have no hate for the Bills (at least right now.  Late 90's was another story - lol).

The Dolphins and Pats are our biggest rivals.  I rooted for you guys in the playoffs last year, actually (though gambling did come into play - lol).

32 minutes ago, RocketBills said:

^^^ Drunk at 2:00 PM EST on a weekday.  Sounds about right.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

^^^ Drunk at 2:00 PM EST on a weekday.  Sounds about right.

who is drunk?  I wish man but I never drink during the week and even on the weekends, never before 3pm.  I'm just excited for the game Sunday.  Hut, hut, hike!!!! *high five*  Let's get this bro!!!

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

No, it's the other way around.  Trust me, I know.  Jets fans have been played by this same media multiple times, it what they do with surprise wildcard teams.  "The xxxxxx are ready to take the next step after their wildcard run last season!"  

Every Herm Edwards season, a few Mangini seasons, the '11 Jets, the '16 Jets, all it takes is a surprise wildcard or 10 win season and you become the easy media princess the next year.  And what always happens?  Fall on your face.  Every season 3 or 4 of the 6 playoff teams don't repeat.  

Need I remind you what happened to the Bills in 2018?  "This is the Bills year!"  "The surprising playoff Bills are ready to take on the Patriots!"  ......and you went 6-10.

SAR I

That is the most asinine thing you've said here. NO ONE thought the bills would do anything in 2018. They drafted a raw QB out of a small school, traded away tons of talent. They were projected by books to win 4 games max that season. What a dumb statement dude.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, InGaseYouMissedIt said:

That is the most asinine thing you've said here. NO ONE thought the bills would do anything in 2018. They drafted a raw QB out of a small school, traded away tons of talent. They were projected by books to win 4 games max that season. What a dumb statement dude.

yall, please quit hating on one another!!!  We are all brothers in this thing called life!  Just enjoy the game Sunday.  Have a few beers.  Eat some good food.  And watch our teams play a time honored classic of ole' pigskin!!  goooooooo team!!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RocketBills said:

yall, please quit hating on one another!!!  We are all brothers in this thing called life!  Just enjoy the game Sunday.  Have a few beers.  Eat some good food.  And watch our teams play a time honored classic of ole' pigskin!!  goooooooo team!!!

Since you won’t be coming back here Sunday night, let me be the first to say I’m sorry about the beatdown and chin-up; you’re only 8 more losses and a few months away from landing a decent quarterback in the 2021 draft. 

SAR I

• Haha 1