Peter King predictions

Ben Had

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

Let me ask you this, and you have to pick one....

Would you rather see Belichick lead the Patriots to a Super Bowl victory without Brady or see Brady lead Tampa to a Super Bowl win without Belichick?

(Anyone can answer of course)

I'm sure everyone will say Brady/Bucs winning the Superbowl would be preferable to BB winning another one.

• Sympathy 1

4 hours ago, Jetster said:

Tier 3 in the AFC.

Buffalo, Miami, New England, Indianapolis, Houston, Pittsburgh, Las Vegas, Denver. In other words, the fight for the last four playoff spots will be fierce.

Miami? GTFOOH! So Ryan Fitzpatrick is going to lead the Fins to a playoff run 5 years AFTER QBing the Jets? 

I think Peter King is putting bourbon ? in his coffee! 

Tom Brady’s sperm is made of bourbon?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Gangrene said:

Peter King is a  color writer, his style and substance is based on emotional storytelling about the game of football, it's not quantitive analysis instead it is wrapped up in creating a golden calf to dance naked around. This stuff sells, everybody loves story except Jets fans are tired of reading about everyone else's story.

Stop reading him if you wish for him to write something about the Jets.

I think you got his weaknesses right.  His "story telling" is just so much inane drivel.  He's got a great voice that makes people think he's smart.  The emptiest of empty suits.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Jetster said:

He's played that I'm like Norm from cheers persona pretty damn well. The guys wrong 90% of the time but no one ever calls him on it. 

Its gonna be so fun to see the Patriots unable to convert those 2nd & longs that Brady dinked & dunked out of with his insane perception & knowledge of the offense. It was uncanny how that guy could get to a 4th sometimes 5th freaking option or how he could throw to a spot for Edelman. 

There was a reason he was the GOAT & there is no way in hell someone steps in there with his consistency. I think finally the Pats defense spends more time on the field this year to be exposed. 

Van Noy, Hightower, Collins, Chung, Shelton, were pretty active defenders not there this year. And Jason McCourty is 33 years old! If that guy goes down (they all do eventually), he's the glue in that secondary.

Pats are couple of injuries away from disaster in 2020. 

Let's hope not. An 8-8 season from them would be perfect.

4 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Would you rather see Belichick lead the Patriots to a Super Bowl victory without Brady or see Brady lead Tampa to a Super Bowl win without Belichick?

I'd rather have AIDS than have either of these scenarios play out.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

I'll take Belichick for the win

• Thumb Down 1

6 hours ago, nyjunc said:

He's already the greatest of all time by a wide margin, what happens in tampa is irrelevant.

I dont want to hear about the great Brady all season.   Thats all I said, I said nothing about he's be the GOAT if he wins in Tampa and wasn't already the GOAT.  

9 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

We already know with two weeks to prepare BB was taken to the wood shed by Tom Coughlin.  

• Upvote 1

On 9/7/2020 at 9:27 AM, jetstream23 said:

You weren't asking me but - I would much rather see Brady win with the Bucs. 

Not even close. First of all, I hate the Pats - they are in our division and have c*ck-blocked us for two decades. Brady is playing for an NFC team in Florida. We still play the Pats twice every year. 

I can't even formulate a decent argument for picking Beli. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

On 9/7/2020 at 10:27 AM, jetstream23 said:

The Sophies choice for Jets fans.

I'll take Brady and the Bucs. I want NO Happiness for New England fans. NONE!!!!

On 9/7/2020 at 8:29 AM, Jet Nut said:

I pray every day for Brady and the Bucs to become a shlt show, crash and burn

Cant stomach the thought of all "The great Tom Brady", GOAT talk if he gets them there.  

You do know that Brady and King feast on each other if you catch my drift. Tommy boy can do no wrong in Kings eyes. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, slimjasi said:

You weren't asking me but - I would much rather see Brady win with the Bucs. 

Not even close. First of all, I hate the Pats - they are in our division and have c*ck-blocked us for two decades. Brady is playing for an NFC team in Florida. We still play the Pats twice every year. 

I can't even formulate a decent argument for picking Beli. 

The Bucs doing better than the pats will be a huge embarrassment for the guru Belichick