Starting Lineup Released

12 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Welp, this is the team, they are going to have to overachieve to do anything this year.

Man we need a natural olb pass rusher, been saying this for a decade mind you.

I still see Kentucky's Josh Allen in my nightmares.  That should have been the pick.

12 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Please let Becton be good.

Preach Neil Degrasse Tyson GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, Drums said:

We’ve had worse starting WRs week 1

Yup.  And, just like this past offseason with Perriman and Mims, we're on the "Sign one, Draft one" plan again for next Spring.  There's a plan here and I think the trajectory is good.  I could see a real slugfest for that WR5/WR6 spot next year with really capable guys.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Biggest surprise is Avery starting.  I’m happy and relieved he’s progressed enough to start.  He was one of our best 2 years ago.  Between the paycut and Cashman getting so many reps I didn’t think this is where we were at.

I think it's listed this way because Cashman plays alot on specials. None at all for Avery. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Personally, I think our fans are underestimating the Hogan signing. He’s no stud, but very serviceable... and he belongs in the NFL, which is nice.

Hogan is exactly the kind of guy Darnold needs more of.  Like Crowder, Darnold can trust that Hogan will be where he is supposed to be when he is supposed to be, eliminating one less thing from Darnolds plate.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Obrien2Toon said:

Is having only 3 backup Olineman the norm

seems really thin

Is wesco an emergency OT

I think they have an open roster spot, most teams dress 7 oline on game day so it’s not scary yet but could get scary in a hurry lol

No surprises here. Glad Perriman is listed as a starter.  If he’s healthy he opens up the offense and gives us a fighting chance in this game.

I think two things stick out to me.

1. We were hearing last week that Avery Williamson was not starting. I’m very happy to see that he is! He’s the best LB on the team!

2. Bless won the starting job! Good for him! I’m liking his rise to becoming a starter and really hope he can hold up under the weekly rigors of playing a starting role!

Congrats young man!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 4