Starting Lineup Released

The most important thing this year is that we see development from these young players & our team gets BETTER as the season progresses. Be really cool to start out a bit lucky, missed FG, fumble, you guys know the type of game, where opposing fans say, IF we didn’t fumble, IF our FG kicker didn’t hit the upright. 
We all know those fans ?
A win is a win is a win in the NFL, Moselys injury last year propelled the Bills to a good season, no doubt in my mind he doesn’t go down Bills start the season 0-1 & probably miss the playoffs. 

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, UnknownJetFan said:

Davis should move towards the kick returning since he may well have good big play ability we will need on whatever kicks are returnable.

Would love to see this track star return kicks. Boys a little crazy too if you've seen any of his videos.

Well... If this unofficial depth chart holds up, I was not correct about Becton.  I figured he would start on the right side...

Offense

Defense

55 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Well... If this unofficial depth chart holds up, I was not correct about Becton.  I figured he would start on the right side...

Offense

Defense

I tried to tell you he'd be a LT. You don't draft a guy 11th overall unless you feel he can protect your QBs blindside.

• Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Bryce Huff third string defense of lineman behind Quinnen Williams?

I think he will play at both 4-3 DE 3-4 OLB as well as some Will. I think his flexibility is what had him make the squad along with special teams. Will be interesting to see if he is active week 1

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, THE BARON said:

Offense

Defense

May the Lord "bless" our CB unit. It really needs divine intervention. 

So please... bless Bless and the rest.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, THE BARON said:

Offense

Defense

"The Dubs":

Willis, Williams, Wilson, Williamson: 

"The Ons of Anarchy"

Wilson, Williamson, Anderson, Hairston, McLendon

11 hours ago, sec101row23 said:

Duvernay is 210 pounds and isn’t just a “slot” receiver.   He can line up all over the place.  

Ok. So he's not 'tiny' but he was projected by everyone to be a slot receiver in the NFL and he played in the slot in Texas. So while he 'can' line up all over the place, he IS and WILL be a slot receiver in the NFL. 

3 minutes ago, PepPep said:

Ok. So he's not 'tiny' but he was projected by everyone to be a slot receiver in the NFL and he played in the slot in Texas. So while he 'can' line up all over the place, he IS and WILL be a slot receiver in the NFL. 

That’s a pretty definitive answer by someone who hasn’t watched him play.   I guess we’ll see how that plays out.  

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

That’s a pretty definitive answer by someone who hasn’t watched him play.   I guess we’ll see how that plays out.  

I honestly don't care. Fine he's not a slot receiver. You win! Good job. We should have drafted him instead of Zuniga because Zuniga is a bust! 

4 hours ago, TNJet said:

I tried to tell you he'd be a LT. You don't draft a guy 11th overall unless you feel he can protect your QBs blindside.

I never doubted that JD saw him as an eventual starter on the left side...BUT... With the lack of pass blocking he did in college, I saw him getting up to speed in the pro game by getting reps as a starter on the right side for at least a few games.  Guess not... 

12 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

I never doubted that JD saw him as an eventual starter on the left side...BUT... With the lack of pass blocking he did in college, I saw him getting up to speed in the pro game by getting reps as a starter on the right side for at least a few games.  Guess not... 

Appreciate you coming back and admitting it, I remember both of us being on the opposite ends of the spectrum when it came to Becton and how pro ready he was. 

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, PepPep said:

I honestly don't care. Fine he's not a slot receiver. You win! Good job. We should have drafted him instead of Zuniga because Zuniga is a bust! 

No, it was me that said during the draft in real time that I would have selected Duvernay at that slot and talked about him extensively pre draft. You obviously know that because like myself 90% of your posts are in the DF. We needed to draft 2 Wr's this year and he was there when we were on the clock and instead we drafted a physical freak edge guy that can't stay healthy and is now on IR before he even got in one practice. 

Maybe you should watch some tape of Duvernay before you talk about what type of player he is. Dude is built like a brick sh*thouse and has great speed and natural hands. 

It's nothing more than a simple critique on an otherwise great draft. 

19 minutes ago, RobR said:

Appreciate you coming back and admitting it, I remember both of us being on the opposite ends of the spectrum when it came to Becton and how pro ready he was. 

Unlike that Tony the Wiz dude, who graded Becton as a 4th/5th round prospect pre-draft, but then suddenly had him as a top 5/6 LT the moment the Jets drafted him.  

• Haha 3

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

At least he wasn't that Tony the Wiz dude, who graded Becton as a 4th/5th round prospect pre-draft, but then suddenly had him as a top 5 LT the moment the Jets drafted him.  

Draft night that clown was declaring definitively that Becton would give up 3 sacks in week 1

Same guy who used to scream at people in all caps on JI if they doubted Kyle Wilson becoming the next Revis

23 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Unlike that Tony the Wiz dude, who graded Becton as a 4th/5th round prospect pre-draft, but then suddenly had him as a top 5/6 LT the moment the Jets drafted him.  

Tony the wiz is a joke and I don't mind calling him out on his bullsh*t. He comes out almost every year around draft time, claims he watches thousands of hours of tape and can't even spell the top prospects names correctly.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, RobR said:

Tony the wiz is a joke and I don't mind calling him out on his bullsh*t. He comes out almost every year around draft time, claims he watches thousands of hours of tape and can't even spell the top prospects names correctly.

Better than DWC. Dude is still lost at the corner store he visited draft night. 

11 hours ago, RobR said:

Let's just hope that this is actual ability on the part of Becton and not pride of authorship on the part of JD.  We don't want a crippled QB...