Jalen Ramsey gets paid

Rhg1084

5 hours ago, slats said:

Seattle has him under control for this year, the next, and then two more years under the franchise tag - if they so desire (and I would, because those four years will be significantly less expensive than anything Jamalcontent will be looking for). And if Jamal sets off another twitter tirade to get himself out of Seattle, his brand will be seriously damaged. The league understands wanting off the Jets, wanting off the Seahawks will be another level. 

That is such a self-hating sentiment, slats. You know, I rarely defend this chitchize, but once every 20 years or so, it happens, mostly on principle. You don't want to play here? That's nice. Then GTFO. See ya!

There are some who still complain to this day about how Darrelle Revis and Uncle Sean fleeced the New York Jets. What gets left out of this complaint without fail was how willing and complicit the Jets were in their very own fleecing. Revis didn't pay himself, did he?

Which leads me to say a couple of other things about overpaying. Adams is not on the same level as Revis in their respective positions in their respective prime(s), nor is Adams' position nearly as important. If you don't have someone on defense who can give Adams free rein to roam, Adams can shoot his mouth off all day long about how great he is, but without that, he's slightly above average. It's like someone screaming about how great they are HB on O.

For anyone still holding on with a meaningless death grip to the idea that Joe Douglas made the wrong decision cutting Adams loose and NOT overpaying, just stop it. I should be upset that Jamouth will attempt to hold someone else ranson somewhere else. Let me write that down. In conclusion, s'long, Crabby!

Oh, did I say the guy did not want to play here? Yes, I'm pretty sure I said the guy did not want to play here. Go Joe Douglas! I have never been happier to see a quality Jets player get kicked in his ass. Anyway, I quoted myself for @T0mShane because it's self-serving and narcissistic. I thought he'd like that.

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

❤️❤️❤️

Hahahaha. I'm about to go hiking. Hopefully somebody gets eaten by a bear and I witness it. This day has to get better or else! Or else what, who the hell knows, it just feels good to say it. No, wait, "or else"; upon further consideration, it's an empty threat that somehow involves Jamal Adams, but I'm too tired.  

6 hours ago, slats said:

Seattle has him under control for this year, the next, and then two more years under the franchise tag - if they so desire (and I would, because those four years will be significantly less expensive than anything Jamalcontent will be looking for). And if Jamal sets off another twitter tirade to get himself out of Seattle, his brand will be seriously damaged. The league understands wanting off the Jets, wanting off the Seahawks will be another level. 

When he gets paid he's going to get a sports hernia hauling the check to the bank.  

8 minutes ago, jetophile said:

Hahahaha. I'm about to go hiking. Hopefully somebody gets eaten by a bear and I witness it. This day has to get better or else! Or else what, who the hell knows, it just feels good to say it. No, wait, "or else"; upon further consideration, it's an empty threat that somehow involves Jamal Adams, but I'm too tired.  

The only thing I fear on this planet is the Great White Shark. I feel like I could f*ck a bear up.