Jump to content

Mims and Perriman Full Participants at Practice today


Marshmello
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

If Perriman is 90pct of what Robby was then then Darnold should be in really good shape with Herndon back and Mims hopefully developing into a weapon. 

When do you see Mims ready to play, and not from injuries?  Me personally since he basically had zero practice this turns into a redshirt year for Mims.

  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

When do you see Mims ready to play, and not from injuries?  Me personally since he basically had zero practice this turns into a redshirt year for Mims.

Relax..That's an insane overreaction to missing a couple of weeks is practice. 

Very good chance he plays this week and even gets a Target it two. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, thshadow said:

The issue with Mims is that he essentially missed his entire first training camp.  Mental reps are great, but so is actually running routes and catching passes.

He'll catch up, but missing TC was a heck of a lot worse for Mims than it was for Perriman.

Agreed. He'll be eased into the rotation and likely get on the field for like 10-25% of the snaps week 1. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

When do you see Mims ready to play, and not from injuries?  Me personally since he basically had zero practice this turns into a redshirt year for Mims.

Expectations should be lowered due to missing time but he will be relied on to play this year. Look at the WR depth chart. It's no redshirt year for Mims.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

If Perriman is 90pct of what Robby was then then Darnold should be in really good shape with Herndon back and Mims hopefully developing into a weapon. 

All Mims and Perriman need to do this week is draw coverage.  If those guys are running 9 routes and taking a safety over the top we have a lot of skill available to work the middle of the field in Crowder, Hogan, Berrios and, most importantly, Herndon.

Expect a lot of short - intermediate passes this week.  Crowder and Herndon with close to 10 catches each.

#boldpredictions

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, thshadow said:

The issue with Mims is that he essentially missed his entire first training camp.  Mental reps are great, but so is actually running routes and catching passes.

He'll catch up, but missing TC was a heck of a lot worse for Mims than it was for Perriman.

Mainly hope Mims can take a hit, be tackled hard to the ground, etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

All Mims and Perriman need to do this week is draw coverage.  If those guys are running 9 routes and taking a safety over the top we have a lot of skill available to work the middle of the field in Crowder, Hogan, Berrios and, most importantly, Herndon.

Expect a lot of short - intermediate passes this week.  Crowder and Herndon with close to 10 catches each.

#boldpredictions

I take it that's our game plan, and theirs will be to stunt their Dlineman all over the place against our new Oline to cause confusion for a new unit to see if it disrupts them especially for pass blocking.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

All Mims and Perriman need to do this week is draw coverage.  If those guys are running 9 routes and taking a safety over the top we have a lot of skill available to work the middle of the field in Crowder, Hogan, Berrios and, most importantly, Herndon.

Expect a lot of short - intermediate passes this week.  Crowder and Herndon with close to 10 catches each.

#boldpredictions

Very likely. I do think they run at least 1 or 2 plays to get Mims open for his first NFL catch to build his confidence. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

If Perriman is 90pct of what Robby was then then Darnold should be in really good shape with Herndon back and Mims hopefully developing into a weapon. 

Perriman's production has been 50% of Robby's their entire careers. There's simply no reason to expect him to be any better than half-a-robby.

  • Thumb Down 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

Perriman's production has been 50% of Robby's their entire careers. There's simply no reason to expect him to be any better than half-a-robby.

It's a stupid post in one thread but in two threads it's just trolling. First week on NFL is a non troll week

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Marshmello said:

Mims should get a decent amount of snaps due to his blocking. 

 

awesome stuff

just a nitpick -  that 2nd one looked like a little bit of holding in there ... unless the WR's are allowed the whole OL stuff of grabbing them close in on the jerseys is ok

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...