Update on the crowd noise ..good stuff !!

On 9/9/2020 at 7:22 PM, Greenbloodblitz said:

So I was listening to the Kay show this afternoon, and they had on Steve Levy who is a new MNF commentator.

He said the NFL took actual game crowd noise from The Last 5 Years From each specific team for their individual stadiums. That means the J-E-T-S chant lives!!!

I think this is pretty damn cool ! As I like all of you just went through all this effed-up ridiculous, pandemic, quarantine BS. I'm pretty sure we've all had enough.

But it's not only us it's the coaches, commentators, the referees, how do they do on field interviews which is supposedly going to be by Zoom?

It's been a rough time for everyone and I know we're ALL looking forward to football. I've stated before that my oldest son is an athlete, and I really feel for these young dudes. They worked their whole lives to get to this point and it's Bizarro reality.

Also the booth will control on field microphones so that we can hear the banter in the Huddle from the QB and Coaches on the sidelines during the game!?

Greg Williams!! Mic drop!

Get your beer and popcorn here! I am ready for some f****** football!

The Jets Brain Trust (an oxymoron if I ever heard one), I'm sure they'll make sure they leave out all the, "You bums!", "Die!", "I pay for this?", "I feel like any second now the coroner is going to tap me on the shoulder and ask me to identify the body in this morgue!", "B-o-o-o-o!", "The New Dump has as much appeal as a hospital Waiting Room!" Look for, "And that's another Jets firrrsssst dowwwwnnn!", embarrassingly canceled out by a flag on the play.

9 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

My first thought was that we'd hear raiders and Dallas fans booing us. 

As proven tonight, it only takes 17,000 fans to make the noise that it was always assumed 80,000 are making.  As MetLife Stadium is one of the biggest facilities in the NFL, the NYC Metro area has a population of 20,000,000, and the Jets are #2 in the entire league in attendance, you can now rest assured that:

1.  Of the 82,500 seats, no less than 40,000 are filled with Jets fans.

2.  Of those, only 17,000 are needed to cheer to make the same amount of noise as any other fans in the NFL.

3.  All condemnation of MetLife Stadium is just another hollow sham perpetuated by SOJF's as a reason to hate themselves.

SAR I

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

As proven tonight, it only takes 17,000 fans to make the noise that it was always assumed 80,000 are making.  As MetLife Stadium is one of the biggest facilities in the NFL, the NYC Metro area has a population of 20,000,000, and the Jets are #2 in the entire league in attendance, you can now rest assured that:

2.  Of those, only 17,000 are needed to cheer to make the same amount of noise as any other fans in the NFL.

3.  All condemnation of MetLife Stadium is just another hollow sham perpetuated by SOJF's as a reason to hate themselves.

SAR IH

Hey dude, using 40,000 Jets fans in a packed house that seats 80,000 as a basis for pride is a fantastic trick.  Some call it Homerism. Some call it Border line Personality disorder. 

Either way, I envy anyone who can do it. When I see a sea of Black (not stealth black) at a Jets home game I can't find it in me to be happy about it. Much less prideful. 

That said, I'm really looking for a big Jets win this weekend. I'm just hoping we are at full strength. 

6 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

Hey dude, using 40,000 Jets fans in a packed house that seats 80,000 as a basis for pride is a fantastic trick.  

There's no pride, I couldn't care less how many Jets fans are in MetLife Stadium.  As long as I'm there with my family, that's all that matters to me.  It's those who aren't season ticket holders who complain endlessly about noise and fan passion that I'm responding to.  They are actually their own problem as they are the ones who are not in the stadium filling the very seats that they complain about.  

Some call it Border line Personality disorder. 

Like that's an appropriate thing to say to me. 

Either way, I envy anyone who can do it. When I see a sea of Black (not stealth black) at a Jets home game I can't find it in me to be happy about it. Much less prideful. 

Again, I'm not prideful about other people in a stadium, that type of concern comes from fans who don't bother to go to games but have big mouths in forums.  They complain about the design of a stadium they don't visit, they complain about crowd noise from their basement, they complain about enemy fans on a couch, they complain about the cost when tickets are $20 on Stubhub.  Hypocrites, all.

SAR I

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

The Jets are lucky that we don't need fans at home games to generate noise.  All we have to do is turn on the AC.