Rex Ryan doesn’t think losing Jamal matters all that much

T0mShane

10 minutes ago, CTM said:

Dude, you said that we shoudl stop hating JA and instead focus our hatred on current players. What you said was quite clear.

You were advocating we hate current players instead of former ones, and asking us to do it shirtless. Admittedly the latter wasn't explicit but the subtext was there

Yes I told the haters you obviously to move onto the next player up, always have to find a new one. 

Shirtless?  Only you would be implying that.  

3 hours ago, rangerous said:

it's pretty amusing when people agree with rex (or any other talking head) when they say things people like and then dis them when they say thing people don't like.  the truth has no place.

rex may have said something about adams but he's still a bit of a buffoon and had a huge hand in how the team is today.  he ran a circus   and didn't do enough to get good players.                                                                                                                

I don't agree with Rex regarding Adams, Rex agrees with me.  

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Dude, you said that we shoudl stop hating JA and instead focus our hatred on current players. What you said was quite clear.

You were advocating we hate current players instead of former ones, and asking us to do it shirtless. Admittedly the latter wasn't explicit but the subtext was there

So you think by Jets laundry he wasn't talking pants and shirt?