What Does A Successful Season Look Like

BettyBoop

45 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’ve never wanted to see any Jets team go 12-4 more than I want to see this one go 12-4 so all you bedwetting Mike McCarthy suckboys have to turn around and explainify how you were always just waiting for the right time to hop on Gase’s dick. 

And the Plebes question me when I cite your wisdom....

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

1) What evidence do we have he bombed any interviews?

2) Yes, his assault of women back in 2001-02 was deplorable.  But it is not relevant when it comes to his ability (or inability) to get a HC job nearly 20 years later.  

1.He might be the next Genius HC, he might be the Herm Edwards of Defense. But the rumors I've heard from Multiple Sports Radio commentators (who I'm sure are all lying to damage a Black man in 2019-2020 America) have stated that he does not interview well.

2.#metoo/Zero tolerance 

3 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

1.He might be the next Genius HC, he might be the Herm Edwards of Defense. But the rumors I've heard from Multiple Sports Radio commentators (who I'm sure are all lying to damage a Black man in 2019-2020 America) have stated that he does not interview well.

2.#metoo/Zero tolerance 

If that's the case why has he been coaching at all in the NFL for 2 decades?  Clearly several teams have given him plenty of tolerance.  Vance Joseph, too.  Again, its not relevant.  He would  have been fired several years ago and blackballed from the NFL if it was.

If he's truly bad at interviewing, then yes, that would be relevant and I can understand why he hasn't been given a shot as a HC to date.  But if he can coach, he can coach.  I don't really care if he fails to impress an owner and GM in an interview setting, as long as he can lead a team.

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If that's the case why has he been coaching at all in the NFL for 2 decades?  Clearly several teams have given him plenty of tolerance.  Vance Joseph, too.

Really, bro? Want to talk politics and social justice and compare the differences in profiles of HCs and assistants in  the NFL on this board  and how race may be a factor? C'mon, man. 

Oh, and Bienemys "problems" start well before 2002.

I'm done with this. We don't need Bienemy.  (I'd take Lynn back tomorrow as HC, btw) 

WE HAVE ADAM ****IN' GASE!!

#GENIUS

37 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Really, bro? Want to talk politics and social justice and compare the profiles of HCs and assistants i  tge NFL on this board? C'mon, man. 

I'm done with this. We don't need Bienemy.  (I'd take Lynn back tomorrow as HC, btw) 

#GENIUS

I AM talking NFL.  I never turned this thing political, you did.  I'm parsing out what things matter and what things don't when it comes to a HC candidate.  Crimes committed nearly 2 decades ago don't bother me much when it comes to a guy's ability to be a HC. 

Teams vet these guys to the extreme, because no one wants even an Offensive Coordinator making a franchise look bad.  As long as Bieniemy stays out of further trouble, which he has for 17 years, and wins games, it wouldn't be relevant.

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Really, bro? Want to talk politics and social justice and compare the profiles of HCs and assistants i  tge NFL on this board? C'mon, man. 

#GENIUS

Gase4-3.thumb.jpg.fc12d42297526e86d95ffee72849a1a5.jpg

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I’ve never wanted to see any Jets team go 12-4 more than I want to see this one go 12-4 so all you bedwetting Mike McCarthy suckboys have to turn around and explainify how you were always just waiting for the right time to hop on Gase’s dick. 

mccarthy.jpg

SAR I