Bell or Crowder

whodeawhodat

Crowder. Bills are going to zero in on Bell and the run game. They will focus on keeping Perriman from beating them over the top and they will focus on Herndon.  Bills will allow for a lot of underneath stuff to Crowder. I bet he gets a bunch of catches and wouldn't be surprised if he scored. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If you drafted Bell (silly decision) then you probably had to use a pick within the first 5 or 6 rounds to get him, no?  Who are your other RB's?  You might be stuck with starting him regardless.

Derrick Henry and Jacobs.

seems like everyone is split on who to start.

35 minutes ago, whodeawhodat said:

Derrick Henry and Jacobs.

seems like everyone is split on who to start.

OK so you're deciding on your flex spot?  Then for me its Bell over Crowder, even though I anticipate a lot of targets going Crowder's way.  When the choice is between a bellcow RB and a slot receiver for your flex you really have to go with the RB.  Gore is going to steal some touches, especially around the goalline, but Bell is still going to see a ton of work.

Any other options on your bench?   

This could be wishful thinking but I think Bell wants to prove something this year. New more physical Oline, comes into season in best shape in a while, Bills aren't a great run stopping team, and Star Lotulalai best run stopper) opted out. If Bell gains confidence in the Oline Gase needs to ride him.