Jump to content

Kelechi looks amazing


Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, SAR I said:

When you're a kid hoping to make $100K when you grow up and suddenly you've got $40 million in the bank, money is no longer a concern.  The guy wanted to play for a winner or not play at all.  He manipulated two teams, manipulated his freedom, and is now on his way to the Super Bowl.

He's just doing this for fun now.  It's not about the money because he doesn't need any more money.  We've seen this first hand too often.  When you don't like the players you can at least like the team, but when the players betray you time and time again, you start to dislike the team too.  The NFL needs to put a stop to these manipulations.  The Revis/Adams/Osemele loopholes need to be closed.

SAR I

OIP.zv5ew2Jqyrx1LPdQGYxwrwHaDt?pid=Api&r

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He signed a $60 mil deal with the Raiders, plays three years there until the guaranteed money ran out, dogged it to the point of getting dumped on the Jets for a fifth, sucked for three games, claimed

Adam Gase is so awful he even made Kelechi Osemele quit on the Raiders before coming to the Jets

Coward that quit on two prior teams. **** him. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, bitonti said:

the problem with this narrative is there KO was last night doing exactly that to win games

it's not that the Jets "fall for a free agent's act" it's that most free agents know better than to sign with this franchise and those who think they can change things realize how wrong they are very quickly 

The one thing that a $37 million dollar player will play hard for is Super Bowl bling.  That ring, that trophy on the shelf, that game worn jersey.

KO manipulated his way to the Super Bowl favorites.  He will play hard for KC.  He would not be bothered to play hard for Oakland or NYJ.  He'll risk injury to actually win a championship.  He won't just to collect a paycheck he doesn't need anymore.

SAR I

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The one thing that a $37 million dollar player will play hard for is Super Bowl bling.  That ring, that trophy on the shelf, that game worn jersey.

KO manipulated his way to the Super Bowl favorites.  He will play hard for KC.  He would not be bothered to play hard for Oakland or NYJ.  He'll risk injury to actually win a championship.  He won't just to collect a paycheck he doesn't need anymore.

SAR I

he already won a Super Bowl ravens vs Niners 2013 

it's not like he doesn't have a ring

There is an outcome where KO gets his surgery early but it involved the Jets giving him a new contract, which they didn't want to do. Scottie Pippin perfected this move. 

You call it manipulation, I call it negotiation. Both sides are making business decisions. The Jets have the cap space for all sorts of moves, they just choose not to make them 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Basically, Osemele was injured for a long time when got him. Instead of letting him get IR’d and paying for his injury and recovery and then either letting him go or re-signing him, the team just wanted him to play out his contract and leave. He’s healthy for the first time in years but 1 games doesn’t make him anything to lament.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, bitonti said:

he already won a Super Bowl ravens vs Niners 2013 

it's not like he doesn't have a ring

There is an outcome where KO gets his surgery early but it involved the Jets giving him a new contract, which they didn't want to do. Scottie Pippin perfected this move. 

You call it manipulation, I call it negotiation. Both sides are making business decisions. The Jets have the cap space for all sorts of moves, they just choose not to make them 

We will agree to disagree.  I saw nothing in Osemele's demeanor that led me to believe he wanted to be in NJ or wanted to be a Jet.  The Jets felt strongly that he didn't need surgery and we're an organization trying hard to be a good destination for free agents.  We're not trying to alienate them or send a message that we're an unpleasant place to work.  

SAR I

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Try telling that to Josh Bellamy right now.

Yeah but you’ll see that the time he gets for trying to steal over $1Mill scheming with a pencil will be way less than if he put a gun on someone and tried to steal a $100.

I actually don’t think it was his scheme, he was down with the others.  I saw him interviewed when the Jets unfortunately brought him on, in some mansion, lounging poolside....not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Osemele got 12.7and 12. 7 in first two years( guaranteed) , and third year his salary wasn’t guarantee as they would have took a zero hit if he was cut. Raiders traded him to the Jets in year four, and was zero cap hit.https://overthecap.com/player/kelechi-osemele/1385/

Maccagnan is easily a bottom 5 NFL GM in the 21st Century.  If JD does a very good job, it will still take him 3+ years to fix this mess.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, pdxgreen said:

Please stop.  This is the half ass take of all half ass takes.  Osemele wasn't even in playing shape when he got here.  Gase didn't ruin sh*t.  We are talking about con artist playing the angles.  Not a player having a falling out with his coach.

rigth the never ending list of players that play like crap under him is never his fault, they just all of a sudden play well for everyone else...gotcha

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, SAR I said:

The one thing that a $37 million dollar player will play hard for is Super Bowl bling.  That ring, that trophy on the shelf, that game worn jersey.

KO manipulated his way to the Super Bowl favorites.  He will play hard for KC.  He would not be bothered to play hard for Oakland or NYJ.  He'll risk injury to actually win a championship.  He won't just to collect a paycheck he doesn't need anymore.

SAR I

But why is KC considered a favored a SB favorite?  Obviously because of Mahomes.  But when I used the same argument about "if Sam becomes a star then high quality coaches will want the Jets' job" you disagreed with the premise.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

But why is KC considered a favored a SB favorite?  Obviously because of Mahomes.  But when I used the same argument about "if Sam becomes a star then high quality coaches will want the Jets' job" you disagreed with the premise.

KC actually won the Super Bowl last year.

SAR I

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...