How to watch New York Jets games during 2020 NFL season without cable

Jetsfan80

https://www.nj.com/jets/2020/09/how-to-watch-new-york-jets-games-this-season-without-cable-free-live-streams-for-2020-nfl-season.html

How to watch New York Jets games during 2020 NFL season without cable

Updated 6:59 AM; Today 6:55 AM

The New York Jets enter the 2020 season looking for an improvement over head coach Adam Gase’s first season.

Fans will have to watch every step of the way from their homes.

With the coronavirus pandemic keeping fans out of MetLife Stadium this season, the TV will be fans best friend on Sundays this fall.

Local fans can catch every game of the season -- whether they’re on national television or their local FOX or CBS affiliates -- with fuboTV. The streaming service comes with a seven-day free trial to test it out, which fans can check out here. FuboTV also offers NFL RedZone, which allows fans to watch every touchdown from every game on Sundays.

For the 10 games the Jets will play on CBS this season, local fans can also watch with CBS All-Access, which offers a seven-day free trial.

Out-of-market fans can catch a good amount of Jets games this season with fuboTV -- New York plays two national games this season -- but not all. Out-of-market fans looking to watch every Eagles game can do so with NFL Sunday Ticket, which allows fans to watch every NFL game throughout the season.

One final option is NFL Game Pass, though it is not optimal for live viewing. Costing $99 for the entire season, Game Pass does not live stream games, but it does post replays of every NFL game -- including all-22 angle and 45-minute condensed versions -- immediately after the live broadcast ends.

Here is the Jets 2020 season schedule, with broadcast information as of Thursday, September 10, 2020.

Week 1 (Sept. 13): at Bills, 1 p.m., CBS

Week 2 (Sept. 20): vs. 49ers, 1 p.m., FOX

Week 3 (Sept. 27): at Colts, 4:05 p.m, CBS

Week 4 (Oct. 1): vs. Broncos, 8:20 p.m., NFL Network

Week 5 (Oct. 11): vs. Cardinals, 1 p.m., FOX

Week 6 (Oct. 18): at Chargers, 4:05 p.m., CBS

Week 7 (Oct. 25): vs. Bills, 1 p.m., CBS

Week 8 (Nov. 1): at Chiefs, 1 p.m., CBS

Week 9 (Nov. 9, Monday night): vs. Patriots, 8:15 p.m., ESPN

Week 10 (Nov. 15): at Dolphins, 4:05 p.m., CBS

Week 11 (Nov. 22): Bye

Week 12 (Nov. 29): vs. Dolphins, 1 p.m., CBS

Week 13 (Dec. 6): vs. Raiders, 1 p.m, CBS

Week 14 (Dec. 13): at Seahawks, 4:05 p.m., CBS

Week 15 (Dec. 19 or 20): at Rams, TBD, TBD

Week 16 (Dec. 26 or 27): vs. Browns, TBD, TBD

Week 17 (Jan. 3): at Patriots, 1 p.m., CBS

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

50 minutes ago, Aaron Hernandez said:

I just stream it illegally from the internet. I'm trying to be a good Jets fan and lower ratings. They're going to spread out this years revenue hit over a few years. The lower the TV deal is looking in 2022 the more scared they'll be next year. I want that cap as low as possible while we're swimming in cash.

What do you use? I have Sportz.tv 

On 9/11/2020 at 1:51 PM, Aaron Hernandez said:

I just stream it illegally from the internet. I'm trying to be a good Jets fan and lower ratings. They're going to spread out this years revenue hit over a few years. The lower the TV deal is looking in 2022 the more scared they'll be next year. I want that cap as low as possible while we're swimming in cash.

got the link?

31 minutes ago, Greg555 said:

I live in So Jersey near Philly.  Without the availability of Direct TV..I normally would go to a local sports bar to watch the Jets.

But now, I have to find a reliable stream...

Fubo?  Hulu?  Or will Jets games still be blocked...due to this Eagles market I live in?

Blocked.  You only get the CBS for your market.

I usually head to a bar with Sunday Ticket to watch the Jets.  Not doing that this year.  Instead, a friend of mine who has the Ticket is inviting a few of us to a zoom meeting where he will share his screen so we can all watch.  Creating our own virtual sports bar. 

Just hoping it works, otherwise I will be stuck with the audio stream for tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

FuboTV, I know there is an absurdity to be had here, I'm just not sure what it is yet. Fubo! Fubo (makes throwing motion)! Some guy from the Middle East with limited English who works for Al Jazeera Broadcasting trying to say football? Probably that. I can't speak Arabic, so big points for trying.

Wait! I know! That hilarious SNL skit from years ago with Jon Lovitz about NFL kickers. "I kick thee ball, I kick thee ball, I kick thee ball, I play futbol!"

• Upvote 1

I haven't had cable in 5+ years. I’ve typically just streamed the games online. This year, I’ll check out the cbs app as the price seems reasonable.
Being out of market is my main issue. I have an antenna that picks up local changes in HD. The quality is great for those network channels and it’s just a one time cost for the antenna. But I don’t want to watch the Texans or Cowboys.

If you are local and have already unplugged, I recommend Mohu Amplified HDTV Antenna. It’s only one time cost of $60 and you’ll have all the local games. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GreenFish said:

I haven't had cable in 5+ years. I’ve typically just streamed the games online. This year, I’ll check out the cbs app as the price seems reasonable.
Being out of market is my main issue. I have an antenna that picks up local changes in HD. The quality is great for those network channels and it’s just a one time cost for the antenna. But I don’t want to watch the Texans or Cowboys.

If you are local and have already unplugged, I recommend Mohu Amplified HDTV Antenna. It’s only one time cost of $60 and you’ll have all the local games. 

Yup, the HD antennas are definetly worth it for anyone who's cancelled cable. I dont know why Ive been too lazy to get one. 

• Upvote 1

Remember you can use NFL Gamepass.

It's not available in the US, but who says your IP address has to be from the US?

A little birdie told me if you use a VPN to get an IP address from India, you get every game for $125.

Say use the VPN on a laptop that has an HDMI port so you can attach it to your TV.

Example:

GamePass site with a US ip address...

Screenshot_20200912-192217_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ad42ac67bd40603ec55f154634ea8960.jpg

And now with an ip address from India...

Screenshot_20200912-192322_Chrome.thumb.jpg.2db3c5e87f94dc179c99ad38fb6ccfd9.jpg

• Upvote 1

On 9/11/2020 at 8:01 PM, Paradis said:

I have an IPTV account, 50$ for 6 months and it comes with every sports package imagineable, PPV, all year pass, etc etc in addition to a 1000 useless channels of f*ck. 

It's a no brainer 

Who sells things in six month increments? Is that a Canadian thing? 

I Live In Dallas and I tried numerous streaming services and IPTV services and every single one of them Suck. I used them to watch the Yankee games and as soon as the games start its Buffering Buffering to the point I get the message can not broadcast . The same thing happens with Jets games all works well until the game starts and Buffering to the point is basically unwatchable. So I had to go back to those ******* criminals Directv/At&t . Very disturbing At&t will no longer allow Directv to give any deals on Sunday Ticket especially during this pandemic where peoples only option is to watch on TV. Absolute scum bags. 

The IPTV services simply do not have the bandwidth to handle the demand and they refuse to admit it, every time I called them it was somehow the users fault until you prove them wrong and they have no clue how to respond so they leave you on hold or disconnect the call. Great folks 

So what my brother did who lives in Florida is he got the official online NFL package incl Red Zone for a discount price. If you have a kid in college or maybe even a nephew, niece etc. they might be able to sign up and get if for $20 a month. Regular prices are very high. I think only one person can use the login. He was also able to get the rest of the year for MLB free with that college discount.