Flacco, Mims, williamson, Perine OUT vs Bills

Sarge4Tide

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Sucks.  I definitely wanted to see Mims and Perine (though it's funny because Perine was the one draft pick who sounded kind of "bleh" to me.  But apparently he's more than just a short yardage guy).  Hopefully, they won't be out for too long.

Significantly more than that.  He's the next Bilal Powell, with a touch more athleticism.  He's going to end up a fan favorite for years.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Mims is heartbreaking.  Will we ever get a 2nd rd WR that does anything?  Yarborough, Hill, Smith, Mims??  WTF man??? 

There's a lot of guys nicked up man it's just luck of the draw. Gandy golden was the first guy to have Covid and Reager's out in Philly.

We are not the only team having these issues. If anything right now losing V. Smith affects us more than not having Mims.

I think I read somewhere that Frisco didn't have any healthy wide receivers at all LOL. Not having Perine sucks cuz I think he would have brought some juice.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

There's a lot of guys nicked up man it's just luck of the draw. Gandy golden was the first guy to have Covid and Reager's out in Philly.

We are not the only team having these issues. If anything right now losing V. Smith affects us more than not having Mims.

I think I read somewhere that Frisco didn't have any healthy wide receivers at all LOL. Not having Perine sucks cuz I think he would have brought some juice.

Ok Mr. Positive lol 

All I know is that Mims possibly heading to IR sucks balls. San Fran's situation doesn't really matter to me (until week 2 that is lol) 

I just want my Mims dammit!!!  And you can't change me!!  :) 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Sucks.  I definitely wanted to see Mims and Perine (though it's funny because Perine was the one draft pick who sounded kind of "bleh" to me.  But apparently he's more than just a short yardage guy).  Hopefully, they won't be out for too long.

Actually, happy that Maye probably will go since without him Diggs is going to take the top off our D multiple times.

17 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Not in time for Sunday’s game  but hopefully one day. 

Exactly.   Not for this Sunday.

This one is just extra sad for me personally. I was a big Mims supporter coming out and am REEEEALLY high on him to become a dominant NFL WR. He has those skills.  But it just feels like Devin Smith to me.  Freak injuries for a guy who was not injury prone prior to coming to this cursed franchise. :(  

• Sympathy 2

4 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

This one is just extra sad for me personally. I was a big Mims supporter coming out and am REEEEALLY high on him to become a dominant NFL WR. He has those skills.  But it just feels like Devin Smith to me.  Freak injuries for a guy who was not injury prone prior to coming to this cursed franchise. :(  

I feel the same way about Perine.. therefore I will give you a virtual bro hug. I know dude, it's okay, let it all out.

23 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

I feel the same way about Perine.. therefore I will give you a virtual bro hug. I know dude, it's okay, let it all out.

I'm adding your name to the vid I'm about to post ya bastard!  

Try and tell ME how to grumble!   

lol 

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Very possible but let’s just split the difference and call it a slow start. Fingers crossed and all. 

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, UnknownJetFan said:

Actually, happy that Maye probably will go since without him Diggs is going to take the top off our D multiple times.

It's Brown who is the deep threat, in case you missed it...

37 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Ashtyn Davis is Buck Wild and Reckless. I mean that in a good way!

Dude is faster than Maye..wayyy better clsoing speed. if your (collective) alcoholically diminishedbrians remember my mantra on Maye

is "always late"    ( although the last minute play vs Pitts week 16 was nice)

36 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Am all about Zelly too. But whingeing is unmanly, Bean. Plus in leaves salt deposits in your beard.

30 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

I think Lamichal will get us some nice chunks too!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

Its a 2-14 season

I have accepted it.

You’re way too optimistic. Maybe the Jets can set league records. No points scored all season. A record 17 losses in 16 outings. GM/HC and all related positions fired. All players unconditionally released. 

Think how happy this board would be.