I stole this

Gangrene

2 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

That made me glassy-eyed. 

Most of us deserve better than what this team has given us over the years. Except for the sociopath in the post above mine.^^^^^^

He deserves an eternity of cocktail umbrellas in his pee hole

Thing about Tom is he wouldn't know what to do with himself if we ever became a successful franchise. It pains me to say I'm not sure I would either at this point. Great story though.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

Maybe I'm sensitive because cancer had been a reality in my house for so long. But in reference to those who have deleted posts in this thread ... Please don't say you want someone to die just because they root for another team here 

Amen.  Clearly there are lines we don't cross. 

However, for those of you needing to vent some bile, wishing genital warts on Pats fans is okay and often encouraged.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

The original post just reminds you how unimportant football really is in the scheme of things - at least for us fans. As I always tell my kids, "No matter what happpens with the Jets on Sunday, you still have to get up and go to work on Monday morning".

That's why, even though I invest as much time as I ever did following the Jets, I don't really let a sh*tty Jets outing put me in the dumps anymore.

A very touching story. I feel terrible for the guy's family. 51 is definitely too young.

Sent from my SM-G975U using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 3