### NY Jets 2020 Season Opener vs Bills ### - The Official Game Thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey 2020, you can't hold us back. Sure, you suck and all but the Jets season kicks off on Sunday and it is going to be a good season. Sam Darnold is the truth. Le'Veon Bell is in the best sh

I haven’t smoked marijuana in 5 years— today at halftime I shall toke

Posted Images

Just now, TNJet said:

I just never understand Gase's play calls...ever.

He doesn’t even run the ball to gain yards, it’s like he calls super predictable runs because he thinks he supposed in order to balance the pass... then he has Sam throwing to 3 guys short of the sticks.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Rhg1084 said:

Why didn’t we sign Robby again? Lol

Because he's the one who chose to leave, declining the Jets' offer, which was the best he got?

That's not a particular defense of the Jets, considering it hardly reflects well when players will leave for less, but it's kind of an important factor a lot of people seem to be ignoring in order to tack something else onto the list from today to be pissy about, as if there aren't enough already happening in this game.

• Upvote 3

Why didn’t we sign Robby. Okay, he’s a limited route runner but 12 million for 2 years wasn’t bad. Who else did we spend it on? George Fant? Look, I’m not big into going absolutely crazy in FA because I’ve seen it not work so many times ...but they just should of signed the guy..just so we have a few guys who can make a difference out there because right now there isn’t a soul outside of Crowder that matters. Bell is washed, Herndon looks like he hasn’t played in over a year, Griffin..lol who is that anymore? Perriman? Lol yeah go get an ice pack for the swelling. 

• Upvote 1