### NY Jets 2020 Season Opener vs Bills ### - The Official Game Thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey 2020, you can't hold us back. Sure, you suck and all but the Jets season kicks off on Sunday and it is going to be a good season. Sam Darnold is the truth. Le'Veon Bell is in the best sh

I haven’t smoked marijuana in 5 years— today at halftime I shall toke

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

one of the 16 slowest half hours of the year, the ones before kickoff

ever see Risky Business when the clock ticks backward?

Dude, I have checked the clock like 35 times. I didn't check for what seemed like at least 15 minutes and it was 3 mins later. No exaggeration. Doing the socially distanced NFL viewing this year.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Xtina said:

4 TE’s wow. Do we have a deep threat sent from my NFL socially distanced anymore?

sent from my NFL socially distanced bubble 

Our deepest threat today might just be Herndon given that Perriman may not be 100% sprinting down the field.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, TNJet said:

This year we get running lanes!! Yeah! Bring it!

Would not be surprised at all with some serious ground and pound today.  4 TE's and an upgraded OLine with Becton suggest this, but only have 3 RBs today might be a slight concern.

Bell running behind Becton with Wesco at FB?  I can dig that.  Rush for 6 yards on 1st down.  Then play-action like you're doing it again and hit Herndon down the seam.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

Would not be surprised at all with some serious ground and pound today.  4 TE's and an upgraded OLine with Becton suggest this, but only have 3 RBs today might be a slight concern.

Bell running behind Becton with Wesco at FB?  I can dig that.  Rush for 6 yards on 1st down.  Then play-action like you're doing it again and hit Herndon down the seam.

We try ground and pound we lose. We cannot sustain offensive drives facing lots of 3rd and long. We need balance. Especially early.

• Upvote 1