Jump to content
Bronx

Jamal Adams doing his thing.

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Man we were doing so  good when he was here too. 

We had a good to great defense. 

 

I believe the objective of football is to get better. Not worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

We had a good to great defense. 

 

I believe the objective of football is to get better. Not worse.

Great? Holy hell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

We had a top 10 defense last season, but go off I guess. We are looking like a bottom 5 defense right now.

 

Great teams are built by getting rid of your best players I'm told.

Even if we concede the defenses supposed greatness last year, which is highly questionable in the first place, it seems quite curious that your conclusion is baselessly that Adams must be the sole reason for it, despite him being one of the very few consistencies from the multiple years prior of defensive suckiness.  Of course, your follow-up comment makes it crystal clear that your point has nothing factual to support it at all, but rather comes with the goal to throw a fit over your already predefined narrative.  Convenient how easily everything just so happens to support your subjective view of an argument you've concluded in advance, huh?

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Last season. When we had the 7th ranked defense.

Didn’t matter a bit in the win column. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Jets player poorly today. Adams not being here would not have made a difference because Maye actually played extremely well.

Im expecting a PFF grade above a 90 for Maye today. One of the few bright spots.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay we still got two future first round picks.  Only issue was not trading him sooner we could have Shenault right now instead of Hogan’s scrub ass starting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GreenFish said:

The Jets player poorly today. Adams not bring would not have made a difference because Maye actually played extremely well.

Im expecting a PFF grade above a 90 for Maye today. One of the few bright spots.

Maye was excellent today.  Adams is winning with Wilson who cares

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Even if we concede the defenses supposed greatness last year, which is highly questionable in the first place, it seems quite curious that your conclusion is baselessly that Adams must be the sole reason for it, despite him being one of the very few consistencies from the multiple years prior of defensive suckiness.  Of course, your follow-up comment makes it crystal clear that your point has nothing factual to support it at all, but rather comes with the goal to throw a fit over your already predefined narrative.  Convenient how easily everything just so happens to support your subjective view of an argument you've concluded in advance, huh?

You're right. Adams makes no difference. It doesnt matter how highly touted around the league he is. It doesnt matter that he is an all pro. It doesnt matter that theres a reason we could 2 first round picks for him.it doesnt matter that you can visibly see the difference on the field. It doesnt matter that seattle fans are ecstatic about his play today.

 

Adams just wasnt that good, and one player on a defense doesn't make a difference.

 

Yall are going to die on this hill and will never admit you're wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Didn’t matter a bit in the win column. 

We will win less games this season and have a much worse defense. How much you willing to bet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Last season. When we had the 7th ranked defense.

In points allowed we were 16th..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

We will win less games this season and have a much worse defense. How much you willing to bet?

Let’s hope so, seems we need a QB more than we need the bestest safety in the league. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Larz said:

Maye is nowhere near the player Adams is. 
 

Adams is considered to be the best safety in the league 

Maye is not

stop embarrassing yourselves 

You’re right. Side discussion though, if we still had Adams do you think we win this game? Doesn’t make enough impact on a bad team. Gladly take the picks and build for the future. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

You're right. Adams makes no difference. It doesnt matter how highly touted around the league he is. It doesnt matter that he is an all pro. It doesnt matter that theres a reason we could 2 first round picks for him.it doesnt matter that you can visibly see the difference on the field. It doesnt matter that seattle fans are ecstatic about his play today.

 

Adams just wasnt that good, and one player on a defense doesn't make a difference.

 

Yall are going to die on this hill and will never admit you're wrong.

Thank for essentially admitting your argument had no merit to it whatsoever.

What does any of this drivel have to do with the Jets' abysmal overall performance against the Bills, as was attempting to be claimed here?  Your most recent narrative says nothing to that, and anyone who has the slightest grasp on football could not possibly be so stupid as to suggest Adams was the only difference against the same Bills team that they barely beat their backups in the last game of 2019, even with Adams.

You are clearly desperate to push a narrative as quickly as possible, and grasped for the first straw that you could find, no matter how little sense your rants make. All you've actually provided is the continuation of offseason incessant whining, acting as if a very good Seahawks team that has been substantially better than the crappy Jets for a very long time has anything to do with it within one game that continues that long-standing trend, simply because you are so desperately want it to.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Follow your boyfriend to Seattle And leave us to our miserable fate at least we can enjoy it without crying into our beers like you ***hats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Thank for essentially admitting your argument had no merit to it whatsoever.

What does any of this drivel have to do with the Jets' abysmal overall performance against the Bills, as was attempting to be claimed here?  Your most recent narrative says nothing to that, and anyone who has the slightest grasp on football could not possibly be so stupid as to suggest Adams was the only difference against the same Bills team that they barely beat their backups in the last game of 2019, even with Adams.

You are clearly desperate to push a narrative as quickly as possible, and grasped for the first straw that you could find, no matter how little sense your rants make. All you've actually provided is the continuation of offseason incessant whining, acting as if a very good Seahawks team that has been substantially better than the crappy Jets for a very long time has anything to do with it within one game that continues that long-standing trend, simply because you are so desperately want it to.

So every team that is bad should get rid of their best players. Is that your actual contention? Is that how you build a winning team? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

You’re right. Side discussion though, if we still had Adams do you think we win this game? Doesn’t make enough impact on a bad team. Gladly take the picks and build for the future. 

Name another safety with a W/L record next to his name 

I’ll wait 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Larz said:

Name another safety with a W/L record next to his name 

I’ll wait 

You lost me there. I didn’t say they did, I’m just saying the jets are a bad football team and having a great safety wouldn’t change that. Maye had 2 sacks and a FF.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jets best players having good days...for new teams. But all will be great when we draft our new superstars!

Gimme a break!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

So every team that is bad should get rid of their best players. Is that your actual contention? Is that how you build a winning team? 

 

 

So in other words, the entire point of your contributions to this thread is just designed to be nothing more than to throw a hissy fit with the same incessant whining that's been carrying on for months now?  Good to know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mrcoops said:

Who gives a crap what a Seattle safety is doing?

Jets are trying to play, FFS.

fixed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Larz said:

Adams is considered to be the best safety in the league 

Maye is not

Oh wow

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

So in other words, the entire point of your contributions to this thread is just designed to be nothing more than to throw a hissy fit with the same incessant whining that's been carrying on for months now?  Good to know.

What is the point of your contributions to this thread? Whining about people whining? Good to know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Josh Allen just put up 3 bills but yes Marcus Maye is the same thing.

Matt Ryan put up 450 yards on the great Jamal Adams Seahawks today

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Matt Ryan put up 450 yards on the great Jamal Adams Seahawks today

Unfortunately they would of put up 600 against the Jets. They’re fing awful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He didn't want to be here, it is what it is. We got a couple of nice draft picks and Maye appears to be filling his role in nicely. I'm content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Matt Ryan put up 450 yards on the great Jamal Adams Seahawks today

Beat me to it. Just came here to say this. Saw the stat line. 450 yards. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DoubleDown said:

Marcus Maye seems to be filling the Jamal Adams role just fine.

Nope. Better!

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

What is the point of your contributions to this thread? Whining about people whining? Good to know.

Citing things that were actually happening on the football field, which included comparable performances between Maye and Adams in their respective games, with Maye doing more in pass coverage, as he always has throughout their respective careers.  I didn't realize things like statistics, which were the basis for the start of this thread, would be such a sensitive point to those solely wanting to continue their months-long meltdowns of obsession with only one player that no longer has anything to do with the team.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, jetscrazey said:

He’s great for a team ready to contend.  He’s not a leader for a team that needs work. 

Adams is a chess piece and nothing more than a pawn ♟ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Citing things that were actually happening on the football field, which included comparable performances between Maye and Adams in their respective games, with Maye doing more in pass coverage, as he always has throughout their respective careers.  I didn't realize things like statistics, which were the basis for the start of this thread, would be such a sensitive point to those solely wanting to continue their months-long meltdowns of obsession with only one player that no longer has anything to do with the team.

Like statistics that we allowed josh allen to have the biggest passing game of his career? Like that? 

 

When GMs trade away all pro players, it gets talked about a lot and heavily scrutinized. Crazy I know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...