Jamal Adams doing his thing.

Bronx

1 hour ago, GreenFish said:

The Jets player poorly today. Adams not being here would not have made a difference because Maye actually played extremely well.

Im expecting a PFF grade above a 90 for Maye today. One of the few bright spots.

Austin seemed to play really well too will be interesting to see how he grades. Seemed they didnt throw against him much

• Upvote 1

The Jets defense didn't look any different without him today. Maye had a really nice game, we got a ton for Jamal and not to mention a huge headache/ego is gone and that's something a time like the Jets doesn't need right now. The trade Douglas made is still a great one and I don't regret Jamal being gone for a second.

53 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Like statistics that we allowed josh allen to have the biggest passing game of his career? Like that? 

When GMs trade away all pro players, it gets talked about a lot and heavily scrutinized. Crazy I know.

The Jets were awful across the board.  There just happens to be literally nothing at all to suggest that is related solely to one player you are obsessed with, who had a better individual performance than his own brought by his replacement in this game, which still wasn't enough to stop it from happening.

Meanwhile, last year your beloved hero was out there contributing nothing of value when that same crappy QB beat the Jets in that opener as well, nor when barely squeaking out a victory in the closing game against the same team's backups.  So really, there's actually no evidence whatsoever to suggest he would have ever single-handedly changed a game against the Bills, as is the completely baseless point you're now trying to make.

The Jets continuing to suck without Adams, just as they did for years with him, does nothing to magically support a months-long tantrum just because you oh so desperately want it to.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JetsLife said:

Everyone hates on him but I skimmed a Seattle Times article - he was just so sick of losing with the Jets. Good for him getting himself out of this hell hole. Any great player who's a winner would've considered the approach he took.

Yeah, that was it.  Not the money.

GTFOH. :rolleyes:

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

The Jets were awful across the board.  There just happens to be literally nothing at all to suggest that is related solely to one player you are obsessed with, who had a better individual performance than his own brought by his replacement in this game, which still wasn't enough to stop it from happening.

Meanwhile, last year your beloved hero was out there contributing nothing of value when that same crappy QB beat the Jets in that opener as well, nor when barely squeaking out a victory in the closing game against the same team's backups.  So really, there's actually no evidence whatsoever to suggest he would have ever single-handedly changed a game against the Bills, as is the completely baseless point you're now trying to make.

The Jets continuing to suck without Adams, just as they did for years with him, does nothing to magically support a months-long tantrum just because you oh so desperately want it to.

I'll make sure to keep upping your posts as this season goes on.

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Well, Jamal’s outstanding ability to hold Matt Ryan to slightly under a half-thousand yards, in peripheral and coincidental combination with Russell Wilson throwing four TDs, led to a Falcons loss, so I guess it’s even

I hate to go there but you have officially crossed into Tyson Chandler territory with this sh*t already.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Larz said:

Fun thought 

the Jets will have to use 1 or both of the Adams picks to replace Darnold while Adams is becoming a superstar with the hawks 

#1 overall QB, Seattle 1st for a WR.

jamal is already a superstar.  He isn’t going to do more in Seattle then he did here.  The only difference is next year, when he wants a contract and they can’t pay him, he’ll be their problem.

8 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Meanwhile McFarland is raving about how Adams was the best player on the field today and clearly established himself as the best safety in football, but yeah totally could not have used that guy at all today.

You’re quoting a man called “Booger.”

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Jamal’s a beast. One step closer to another All Pro award. But he didn’t want to be here, Jets have no fault in how that situation ended up.

I dont agree. He seemed to have an issue with the new management and coach. That kid was ecstatic to be here his first couple years.

I've said it before, Adams is going to be a super bowl winner and continue to keep getting all pros and douglas and Gase will be fired.

Adams did what adams does, played aggressive bltized alot made some splashy plays, got burnt bad when he bit on a pass play to the TE, the other team had at east two good runs because he was running forward.

And in the end he was not a difference maker in the game result.  Russel wilson and the offense won the game.

• Upvote 3