The Good

Dunnie

Becton got beat three times very badly from what I saw, so I'm not sure about that.  The Bills were getting constant edge pressure all game long, so i'm not thrilled about our tackles.  Couldn't quite make up my mind about the interior either (but they were better than the tackles for sure)

Bless Austin, Maye, Crowder and Fatu played well I thought.  

• Sympathy 1

18 minutes ago, Hael said:

Becton got beat three times very badly from what I saw, so I'm not sure about that.  The Bills were getting constant edge pressure all game long, so i'm not thrilled about our tackles.  Couldn't quite make up my mind about the interior either (but they were better than the tackles for sure)

Bless Austin, Maye, Crowder and Fatu played well I thought.  

I thought both Tackles played well.  A few bad reps but overall they were good I thought.  The interior OL on the other hand was getting smacked around.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

Crowder, Becton hung in there, Austin and Maye balled out, Gore looked solid for what his role is, everything else was bad.

Darnold was bad, the WRs are trash, Bell isn’t an impact player, the defense was very soft for most of the game - two fumbles and a couple of missed kicks away from giving up 40 points. 

• Sympathy 1

I know crowder dropped a easy ball but he’s a pretty damn good slot guy. That touchdown was all him. Maye, Austin, I think the line as a whole was pretty average today and that’s an improvement from last year. 

The number 1 thing that has to get better is play calling, followed by being more disciplined... too many flags. Jets constantly beat themselves. 

15 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

Crowder is a legit NFL WR. 

Becton was ok, but not great. 

The entire D was trash when it mattered most.  A collective F.

Defense needs to improve yes, but they were constantly on the field all game long. They forced a few turnovers.  I think this defense is middle of the pack, but with that 31st ranked offense coming back for more, we’re not going to win many games. If you had a good offense we can win games with this D, I think at least. 

the flags need to stop though, the roughing the passers, pass interferences and holding calls did keep the D on the field longer than they should’ve been. 

5 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Defense needs to improve yes, but they were constantly on the field all game long. They forced a few turnovers.  I think this defense is middle of the pack, but with that 31st ranked offense coming back for more, we’re not going to win many games. If you had a good offense we can win games with this D, I think at least. 

the flags need to stop though, the roughing the passers, pass interferences and holding calls did keep the D on the field longer than they should’ve been. 

The D was terrible today.  No pass rush and stupid 3rd down penalties is a recipe for a lot of losses. You can't expect much from your QB or your offense if they're playing from behind 90% of the time.  The problems with this team run deep, but I really don't think the QB is near the top of the list.

• Thumb Down 1