Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Becton got beat three times very badly from what I saw, so I'm not sure about that.  The Bills were getting constant edge pressure all game long, so i'm not thrilled about our tackles.  Couldn't quite make up my mind about the interior either (but they were better than the tackles for sure)

Bless Austin, Maye, Crowder and Fatu played well I thought.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was a point in this game near HALFTIME where we had more penalty yards than offensive yards. 

There was nothing good. 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only good thing I can take is the o-line was giving Darnold time to throw.

Darnold and the receivers were awful today.

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I thought Becton looked fine out there against a good defensive front.

Maye looked really good.

Bless Austin played well.

Crowder had a brutal drop early but the TD catch was all him basically. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crowder is a legit NFL WR. 

Becton was ok, but not great. 

The entire D was trash when it mattered most.  A collective F.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Hael said:

Becton got beat three times very badly from what I saw, so I'm not sure about that.  The Bills were getting constant edge pressure all game long, so i'm not thrilled about our tackles.  Couldn't quite make up my mind about the interior either (but they were better than the tackles for sure)

Bless Austin, Maye, Crowder and Fatu played well I thought.  

I thought both Tackles played well.  A few bad reps but overall they were good I thought.  The interior OL on the other hand was getting smacked around.

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Knocks the sh*t out of people

he DOES play VIOLENTLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crowder, Becton hung in there, Austin and Maye balled out, Gore looked solid for what his role is, everything else was bad.

 

Darnold was bad, the WRs are trash, Bell isn’t an impact player, the defense was very soft for most of the game - two fumbles and a couple of missed kicks away from giving up 40 points. 
 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

 

Becton ... Did not look lost at all

Maye

 

The Bad

Everything else.

 

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

 

 

 

Um, you're forgetting Braden Mann... Man 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know crowder dropped a easy ball but he’s a pretty damn good slot guy. That touchdown was all him. Maye, Austin, I think the line as a whole was pretty average today and that’s an improvement from last year. 
 

The number 1 thing that has to get better is play calling, followed by being more disciplined... too many flags. Jets constantly beat themselves. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

Crowder is a legit NFL WR. 

Becton was ok, but not great. 

The entire D was trash when it mattered most.  A collective F.

Defense needs to improve yes, but they were constantly on the field all game long. They forced a few turnovers.  I think this defense is middle of the pack, but with that 31st ranked offense coming back for more, we’re not going to win many games. If you had a good offense we can win games with this D, I think at least. 
 

the flags need to stop though, the roughing the passers, pass interferences and holding calls did keep the D on the field longer than they should’ve been. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

2nd Half score... for what it’s worth  

8D01A7BC-10DC-45EC-AF8A-1954F572E1AF.thumb.jpeg.801ef575d53a302baa71d1e2f1581a4a.jpeg

Please do not show these things to SAR, he will run  with it.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Thinker said:

Crowder

Crowder dropped at least 3 balls in his hands in stride 

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Please do not show these things to SAR, he will run  with it.

Totally. He needs to realize his age and wonder what the hell he was talking about. SOJ- he’ll come around.🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maye, Austin, Lagni - all had nice games.  Jenkins too.

Crowder had 1 play but was dropping key passes as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone who thought that the Jets were going to beat the Bills in Buffalo, with their injuries and roster, was delusional. 

i wanted to see coaching competence.  I did not see it.  Next week will also be ugly.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Crowder dropped at least 3 balls in his hands in stride 

He went 7 for 115 and a touchdown. I think we can put that under the good category, especially considering what we did outside of him. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maye was the only bright spot. That was as bad an opener as I can remember post Kotite. If Allen doesnt fumble a few away and miss an easy TD thats a 20 point loss. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Defense needs to improve yes, but they were constantly on the field all game long. They forced a few turnovers.  I think this defense is middle of the pack, but with that 31st ranked offense coming back for more, we’re not going to win many games. If you had a good offense we can win games with this D, I think at least. 
 

the flags need to stop though, the roughing the passers, pass interferences and holding calls did keep the D on the field longer than they should’ve been. 

The D was terrible today.  No pass rush and stupid 3rd down penalties is a recipe for a lot of losses. You can't expect much from your QB or your offense if they're playing from behind 90% of the time.  The problems with this team run deep, but I really don't think the QB is near the top of the list.

  • Thumb Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...