Sign in to follow this  
playtowinthegame

Scale of 1 to 10 what is your confidence level in Darnold?

4 hours ago, Guilhermezmc said:

You Just don't see the It factor, he always looks scared, never comfortable under center

I pretty much agree.  Much has changed.

In college he looked poised and confident no matter the situation, now in his 3rd season after and with Todd Bowles, Adam Gase and his little flunky King of Queens guy (both who never even played ball, but the Johnson’s brought them in to take Darnold’s game to new heights), I think he is close to being wrecked.  Just horrific coaching and today you saw EVERY Unit of the NY Jets looking totally totally unprepared and not even like a pro team.

Now Darnold is about to participate in an epic beatdown at the hands of San Francisco next week.  The PTSD will get more severe.

Season is over before it even started.  A recurring theme in Jetland 

I think they’ve ruined Darnold and I have been one of his biggest supporters.  I was disgusted by the delay of game penalty and the running out of bounds for a loss instead of just throwing the bail away....his mind has checked out.

Nothing gets better until the Johnson’s sell.  Therefore nothing will get better.

The NY Jets are NOT an NFL team.

• Post of the Week 1

3 hours ago, slimjasi said:

This is why I keep saying that Gase might be out of here pretty quickly. 

That's going to be a serious ass-whooping. We could get shutout. I really think Gase will have a hard time surviving the following week. 

Totally agree.  Their schedule, hideous roster, and terrible coaches, outside of Gregg Williams, foretell furious beatdown after furious beatdown.

The idiot Johnsons are not going to be able to hide from this.  If they do the NFL might force their hand simply because of what the Jets do to the NFL brand.  Even The Washington Football Team and Snyder have a rosier future than the Jets haha.  Gase and his little flunky will have to be fired in-season.

i can’t see how the Jets avoid a shut out next week.  I’m unsure if they even cross the 50 yard line more than once.

If Bell can’t go at least they have a close to 40 year old RB to step in.  What a horrific organization.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Jordan Palmer had me at a 10, but now I'm sitting around 4. 

Does Jordan Palmer ever actually Up ANY QBs game?  I’m not trying disparage the guy because I just don’t know.

I know he’s Carson Palmer’s brother and I think  he worked with Hackenberg.  Maybe someone can enlighten me.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

I don't know, Allen looks pretty good. 

In one of the Jets' You Tube videos, Palmer was saying that Sam is going to be one of the best players in the NFL.  

He had me at hello.

Ok thanks for letting me know something I didn’t.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company