Crowder...entire offense not on the same page

AFJF

before the game, I said they needed to throw to crowder (and bell/gore) short and keep running the ball. The Bills let slot receivers make short catches and then rely on tackling them...you can move the ball and maybe get a mistake by the defense...oh..the only touchdown came from a short pass to crowder and a missed tackle? 

Call me Jets, I'll take over for Gase. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Any idea whose job it is to get these guys on the same page?  Jets might want to look at replacing whoever that may be.

wow man.  That is not good to hear. Of course we could see as much, but man. To hear Crowder say that is just terrible. Gase really has some major issues man. Lots of new players but they should still have some semblance of cohesiveness.  

Just now, ScarletKnight89 said:

I saw tons of open guys out there today. Anyone wanna guess who couldn't complete passes to them?

Right but if they were open in places where Sam wasn't looming for them that could be a major issue. He doesn't have all day back there. 

Sam was bad today though. 

3 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

wow man.  That is not good to hear. Of course we could see as much, but man. To hear Crowder say that is just terrible. Gase really has some major issues man. Lots of new players but they should still have some semblance of cohesiveness.  

this is what happens when your wrs keep rotating, herndon/bell keep getting hurt and being held out of practice and your 3rd and 4th wrs are FA scrubs.  crowder is the only returning wr from last year who played today.  no surprise he's the one who scored.  they really could have used robbie anderson today.

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Yeah but Sam threw the ball to them and missed them a lot today. 

He did. And I'm not trying to say otherwise. But if guys are supposed to be in the Flat and they are open on a post that causes confusion. It's very important for the QB to know where they are supposed to be.  Crowder's statement does not insinuate that guys knew where they were supposed to be. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

He did. And I'm not trying to say otherwise. But if guys are supposed to be in the Flat and they are open on a post that causes confusion. It's very important for the QB to know where they are supposed to be.  Crowder's statement does not insinuate that guys knew where they were supposed to be. 

Fair points