Tune into WFAN at 2 tomorrow.

13 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Of course Benigno cares.  The reason he acts loony is because he can't be phony about that. 

I loved the guy in the 90’s because he was first with the hot takes, made me feel better that he was calling things out.  

But here in the digital world he’s (literally) yesterday’s news.  So instead of being interesting, it’s just whining.  And he knows this.  So he whines extra-hard.  Just not good radio.  Makes Jets fans feel worse, just another mouth on the pile-on, just a leech trying to make a buck on manufactured misery.   

SAR I

2 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

I’m sure it will be a lot of Jamal Adams crybabyfest and how brilliant Bill Belichick is because he figured out how to beat Ryan Fitzpatrick 

I predict Gase, Darnold, Quinnen Williams, and Mike McCarthy will be the primary focus.  Ashtyn Davis will almost certainly get a mention too.  Jamal will certainly be brought up as well.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I predict Gase, Darnold, Quinnen Williams, and Mike McCarthy will be the primary focus.  Ashtyn Davis will almost certainly get a mention too.  Jamal will certainly be brought up as well.

Don’t forget Woody and Chris. I’m sure he’ll beat up on them too. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Joe has not stopped sobbing about the great Jamal Adams.  Nevermind us getting multiple first round picks.  Nevermind Julio and Ridley who Jamal has bracket assignments on going off for a combined 287 yards

Jamal Adams is the Michael Jordan of football according to Joe.  We beat the bills today by 30 points if Adams is here

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I would rather take a scalding piece of 3/4” anodized rebar, pierce my left eardrum with it, and keep driving it through my skull chamber until it emerged through my right ear.

Rather ambivalent.... how do you really feel? 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Joe and Evan's rant is going to be epic. Especially Beningo who will no doubt unleash his fury on Gase. 

This was the open to the show after week 1 last year. 

Adam Gase has his press conference at 2pm tomorrow.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I would rather take a scalding piece of 3/4” anodized rebar, pierce my left eardrum with it, and keep driving it through my skull chamber until it emerged through my right ear.

Why any knowledgeable fan would listen to these two clowns is beyond me. I watched the game. I don’t need to hear these two idiots try to get ratings. 

11 hours ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Why any knowledgeable fan would listen to these two clowns is beyond me. I watched the game. I don’t need to hear these two idiots try to get ratings. 

Every Jets fan should be forced to listen to them today for being stubborn and following this team. Penance.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Joe and Evan's rant is going to be epic. Especially Beningo who will no doubt unleash his fury on Gase. 

This was the open to the show after week 1 last year. 

Honestly who really cares what talk radio hosts have to say? They have to be full of Rah Rah to get ratings from emotional fans who don't really understand the game.