JustEndTheSuffering

Tune into WFAN at 2 tomorrow.

I love Joe and his past jet rants have been hilarious but it’s getting old and to be fair it’s not his fault

Gase is a disaster who has no business coaching a high school team let alone in the nfl

• Post of the Week 1

I love Joe and his past jet rants have been hilarious but it’s getting old and to be fair it’s not his fault

Gase is a disaster who has no business coaching a high school team let alone in the nfl

You’re right. It’s getting old, well, because it still rings true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

And for the 4th consecutive week...

• Haha 1

On 9/28/2020 at 9:39 AM, Philc1 said:

How many times can you do an hour long (or however long it is) show about a guy who has no business being a coach getting embarrassed?

this is all we have for entertainment

morons talking about other morons

morons talking about bigger morons

On 10/2/2020 at 1:13 PM, jeremy2020 said:

How many times can you do an hour long (or however long it is) show about a guy who has no business being a coach getting embarrassed?

The problem is the Johnsons have hired back to back two horribly incompetent head coaches—- and to make matters worse they have been very patient with both

3 hours ago, ID. said:

And to think, Chernoff the producer at WFAN wants to replace this with the lame version of mid90’s Stern Craig Carton

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

How can anybody listen to this crap?  I gave up on WFAN 11 years ago in favor of Sirius and it has been great.  Plus, who the hell is driving these days and listening to talk radio?

Something like 5 million Americans drive for a living. 

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Plus, who the hell is driving these days and listening to talk radio?

The guy emptying porto-potties around the Tri-State area.

On 9/13/2020 at 6:29 PM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Joe and Evan's rant is going to be epic. Especially Beningo who will no doubt unleash his fury on Gase. 

This was the open to the show after week 1 last year. 

It's just going to be a re-run of what he always does, maybe a decibel or two inflated. Yawn. Been there. Heard that. No thanks.

1 hour ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

How can anybody listen to this crap?  I gave up on WFAN 11 years ago in favor of Sirius and it has been great.  Plus, who the hell is driving these days and listening to talk radio?

Movin the Chains. Im not driving much so I lisgten mostly on the app now and not as much, but it is the best show out there.

13 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Movin the Chains. Im not driving much so I lisgten mostly on the app now and not as much, but it is the best show out there.

Agreed. I listen to the Fantasy Channel and the NFL Channel.  I gave up on WFAN when Francesca went off the rails in 2009 when the Jets made the playoffs.  I forgot more football than Beningo and Roberts learned in their lifetimes combined.

19 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Agreed. Especially around draft time.Their mocks are great.😀🏈