Darnold taking the blame. He was bad, he knows it. We're on to next week.

jetstream23

28 minutes ago, Ghost420 said:

I feel like his plan is to get Trevor Lawrence. Im probably wrong on that. 

I'm thinking it will need to be a new and innovative approach to ruining Trevor Lawrence.  Probably not the roster degradation approach that revealed that Sanchez sucked or the mind-numbing coaching that seems to have neutered Darnold.  Will be interesting to see how the Jets screw this next one up.

11 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

I'm thinking it will need to be a new and innovative approach to ruining Trevor Lawrence.  Probably not the roster degradation approach that revealed that Sanchez sucked or the mind-numbing coaching that seems to have neutered Darnold.  Will be interesting to see how the Jets screw this next one up.

They will screw it up by somehow winning 5 games. Not that I want them to lose games but let's face it they are one of the worst teams in the nfl. Bottom 3 for sure. 

He didn't throw that ball because it was 1st down.  He didn't want to force it and **** up again.  They ended up getting a 1st down on the facemask of Gore.  Herndon spit the ball up on 1st down.  The idea that this play was some kind of backbreaker is a ******* joke.  The one safety is already peeling off of Perriman and is looking back the entire time.  Darnold was rolling and didn't have his feet set.  It wasn't going to be a ripped pass.  It was going to be a floater.  He didn't throw it because he (properly) was wearing a yellow wristband and not green in that situation.