How do we not get embarrassed next week?

Philc1

We have to start moving the ball better on 1st down. We're in so many 3rd and longs all the time.

One of the things the best QB's in the league do, Brady with the Pats in his prime for example, the team very rarely went backwards. Brady was great at getting rid of the ball when he felt pressure.

Sam has to learn to get rid of the ball quickly and stop scrambling around forever. He runs into a lot of sacks when he could have just got rid of the ball and lived to play the next down.

We added 4 new lineman. We should feed our RBs heavily and try and establish the run.

8 minutes ago, DoubleDecker said:

Kittle seems to be hurt but I think the jets get rolled next game.  Any given Sunday, but I have no hope for a competitive showing from the jets team I saw today.

It was pathetic. They played like a Division III team against Clemson. Totally overmatched in every facet of the game. As Maxman stated, it was PAINFUL to watch.

35 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

We have to start moving the ball better on 1st down. We're in so many 3rd and longs all the time.

One of the things the best QB's in the league do, Brady with the Pats in his prime for example, the team very rarely went backwards. Brady was great at getting rid of the ball when he felt pressure.

Sam has to learn to get rid of the ball quickly and stop scrambling around forever. He runs into a lot of sacks when he could have just got rid of the ball and lived to play the next down.

We added 4 new lineman. We should feed our RBs heavily and try and establish the run.

Hope Perine can play next week since Bell likely won't.