How Many Games Until We Turn...

Full Disclosure:  I was a MASSIVE Sam Darnold supporter...massive.  With this guy from Day 1 until, well, today....I have seen what I need to see.  This kid does not have "it" and he's just another disposable NYJ highly touted, highly drafted QB.  It's the reality now.  Time to come to terms with it and turn the page.

I am over it.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Just never learned not to draft a USC QB who had not played many games.   There is dumb.  And then there is idiocy.

Continuing to do the same thing and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.

• Sympathy 1

Sam lacks mental discipline and good coaching.

There was NO ONE who thought 2 years ago that Josh Allen would do a better job leading and executing plays for an NFL team.  

Darnold needed a lot of coaching and mentoring when he arrived in the NFL, but Gase and Loggains are ruining him.  

Sam went 6-2 last year after the Patriots game where he saw ghosts and his QBR broke a record for low score.  I don’t think he is done this season. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

This offensive scheme is bad because of Tannehill, Siemian, Falk, Darnold,....not because of the scheme

So true  this scheme is following the same pattern as it has throughout gase career the only exception was when Manning was calling his plays at the line  

CB3CE36E-8675-4BCF-8B2C-87556C0DC2A0.thumb.jpeg.c45d258c042176fe2fcf505d2b45d967.jpeg2889418E-B541-4A8F-A117-63843D238287.jpeg.194ced72ec732cf24c40240fb56d1e47.jpeg

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, southtown24th said:

27 career starts

I've seen everything I need to see.

Mark Sanchez 2.0

maybe not even as good.

Sanchez biggest problem was accuracy I think he handled the team well and played very well in the hurry up when he didn't have a chance to over think things and just played with more instinct. Problem was Idiot Rex Ryan refused to use the hurry up more because he felt it hurt his defense which was typical hard headed stupidity. He also had some good moments in the playoffs. While Darnolds career seems to be a blur to me because hes never really ever lit it up or took the team on his shoulders where I can remember saying wow Darnold really did something there. He has very few game winning drives and I really can't remember any last minute heroics with Darnold at all. 

People blame this on the receivers yesterday but Darnold was under throwing the ball so bad he allowed the defenders to catch up to his WR's making the plays tougher/closer than they needed to be if his timing was at least half way decent and it was not. I did not watch any of the post game press conferences because I can tell you exactly what they said, its been the same bullsh*t for the last 6 years "we just gotta get better" "we didn't execute" the same old bullsh*t. I'm sick of that crap and I wont watch it anymore.

12 hours ago, Beerfish said:

This offensive scheme is bad because of Tannehill, Siemian, Falk, Darnold,....not because of the scheme

I can't be the only one to see that almost every other team has quick, easy wide open reads for QB's to start games/drives? Screen passes with blockers out in front and plenty of yac to gain? 

No help for our QB's. The scheme is dog balls.