All Pundits Unanimous - Jets Were A Joke & Gase Is The Cause

THE BARON

Everything that could go wrong DID go wrong yesterday. Start holding the players accountable to for God sake. 

Penalties- missed tackles- missed WRs- drops- throw a horrible pick- fumble. You name every bad thing that can happen & it happened. Even though our new punter was awesome STs missed like 3 tackles allowing nice returns. Just 2/3 catches to covert 1st downs in the 1st three series & you stunt the Bills from rolling downhill for a quarter & a half. 

The team was completely out of sync & has poor talent, or young talent, and questionable talent not out there yet (Mims- Perine). 

Lets revisit after next week. Oline will take a good 4 games to gel. Our pass rush is scary bad ( Allen had gobs of time to look around). 

Next

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mo Lew said:

@SAR I

I like your point on Jordan Palmer.  The one concerning thing to me is that Josh Allen is in that same program and he seems to be developing the mental aspect of the game while Sam is not.  

The inflection of his cadence is a perfect example.  Josh Allen is picking up the small nuances and Sam is not yet they train together 9 months out of the year.  Adam shouldn't have to tell Sam to do/recognize that.  Why do you think this is happening? 

Oh come on, are you trying to tell me Josh Allen eating a ham sandwich while looking over the field vs a Jet defense without 2 of their best players (Mosely & Adams) & no pass rush is equal to Sam going against a top 3 defense? 

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Or how about after 33 preseason and regular season games Darnold's regression is on Darnold and/or his Personal Quarterback Whisperer at Jordan Palmer's School Of Bachelor Nation.

There is nothing that Adam Gase did to make Sam Darnold miss open receivers, throw off the wrong foot, throw across the middle while running toward the sideline, audible incorrectly, and hold onto the ball while running out of bounds.  That's high school s***. 

Eventually, the young player is expected to be an adult player and it becomes obvious the problem isn't the coach.  It's the player.  I don't recall Jets fans screaming for Rex Ryan's head or Brian Schottenheimer's head when Mark Sanchez started floundering in Year 3..  They just wanted to throw him under the bus and get a new quarterback.  

SAR I

Amen. Darnold needs to start taking this sh*t seriously! He’s heard too much no weapons. Now it’s a crutch, throw the effing ball on time & accurate, get in some guys faces if you have to & for god sake, I thought we were over that sh*t of running out of bounds instead of throwing it away when we got rid of Geno! 
Sam needs to pick up the damn pace & show some f*cking excitement out there. 
I felt like I was watching a old guy mailing it in!

• Upvote 1