THE BARON

All Pundits Unanimous - Jets Were A Joke & Gase Is The Cause

The groundswell of negativity against Gase in the media and the fan base is going to get louder and louder as this season progresses to the point where ownership will be forced to listen and ultimately make a move.  Unfortunately, I don't think they will have the stones to make a move until the season is over and another year of Darnold on a rookie contract is lost.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1

Just now, SAR I said:

Hopefully the days of Jets ownership listening to the idiotic Jets fanbase's voices are over.

You geniuses have never gotten it right.  In fact, your impatience and pressure has hurt this team more than any head coach ever has.  Your begging and your revolving door of coaches and quarterbacks has led nowhere.  

SAR I

Impatience? The team has been garbage for the last decade, and that's being generous.  How patient should the fan base be?  Should we blindly fork over our cash like mindless zombies to ownership and sit deaf mute while the team stinks year after year?  There's a revolving door of coaches and QB's because ownership has been incompetent and they have hired incompetent people to make bad decisions stacked on top of bad decisions.  Every coach, GM, and QB that has been shown the door over the last decade deserved their fate.  Good organizations are quick to recognize their mistakes and quickly move on from them.  Stability for the stake of stability and allowing bottom-feeder losers like Gase run the show for two years too long is idiotic, and this has been the Jets pattern for years.  Even a halfwit can see that Gase isn't the answer here.  He needs to go.  Now.  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company