Sign in to follow this  
AFJF

Keyshawn and Greeny nail it

I supported him last year, I cannot now.

The Jets have no receivers and no corners. The offensive game plan should be two and three TE sets, run the ball, play action short and intermediate passes.

What does Gase do, spread offense, shotgun all day. No flow or plan to his play calling. He's awful!

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

The Bills have not allowed a TE more than 70 yards going back to last year and feature the best safety duo in the league. The game plan should’ve been 11 personnel to get Crowder into space. He dropped two first downs and then the Jets were down 21. Also Bell was getting open and we were playing the ball to him when he was injured by a Bills LB.

11 is fine on 3rd down with this group. 12 all day long, sorry. Five new starters on the oline, two ok wr's, two good rb's, two good te's. This team has no business being in spread formations

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JiF said:

This team is dog sh*t.  The Bills are loaded.  The Jets had no chance yesterday.  It's disappointing that it was in embarrassing fashion but all these guys picked the Jets to lose, as did anyone with any sense and the Jets lost.  I've got a feeling they're not as bad as we saw yesterday.  I'm not shocked a team with 12 new starters werent exactly clicking on cylinders.  I'm not shocked the Jets werent as tight as the Bills.  It was shocking to see just how sloppy it was but like I said, it's week 1.  This stuff happens all the time and the team you're laughing at or celebrating looks totally different in a few weeks.

Not saying the Jets will but I'm also not going to lose my mind over an expected loss.  I'm willing to see how and if they bounce back.   Like I said, what's the narrative if the Jets win on Sunday?  I watched the 49'ers yesterday, they were not impressive.  

Its not the loss, its how they lose and the repeated patterns of ineptitude that bothers me. I cannot speak for others.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company