Predict the Score: Week 2 vs 49ers

JTJet

Just now, JTJet said:

Just going ahead and getting this out of the way. 

Those who shall be shamed because they had hope and Gase knows 5 plays and 4 of them are runs up the middle:

@JTJet @kdels62 @playtowinthegame @Raideraholic @Barry McCockinner @Jetster @BROOKLYN JET @Jets0712 @T0mShane @Drums @UnknownJetFan @GREENBEAN @Gastineau Lives @GKnight83

Those who already gave up on the season and made smart predictions:

@heymangold @ScarletKnight89 @TNJet @Jet_Engine1 @Patriot Killa @Beerfish @jetstream23 @BettyBoop @Spoot-Face @Ken Schroy @Alka @Jetsfan80 @TJ @Irish Jet @Philc1 @Ben Had @Biggs @Wonderboy @ChuckkieB @Gangrene @Lurker89 @The Crusher @UntouchableCrew @jeremy2020 @Icer @TuscanyTile2 @thebuzzardman @GreekJet @Romanese @MARTIN @PepPep @Warfish @SOJ @AFJF @slimer @Greenseed4 @RevisIsland610 @Integrity28 @Fantasy Island @peebag @JETSALLDAY24X @Dunnie @STLuLu @The Gun Of Bavaria @NYJ1 @Irish Jet @Shelbyblue @jbt @shuler82 @SR24 @JustEndTheSuffering @CrazyCarl40

Disqualified because they just gave a 61-0 prediction and didnt say who, but probably was the 49ers:

@southtown24th

I've given up. 2 downs to get 1 yard, 2 runs up the middle. 3rd & 2, pass for zero yards, punt.

I have to admit, I never thought the offense would be a juggernaut, but I'm shocked with the defense.

6/7 on 3rd down conversions for a 1 legged Garapolo. 3rd & 31 55 yard run with a backup QB conceding a punt. 

Back up QB converting, RBs running through us. Unbelievable. It's mind blowing how bad the defense is after using numerous high draft picks for 9 years. 

13 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Those who shall be shamed because they had hope but Gase knows 5 plays and 4 of them are runs up the middle:

@JTJet @kdels62 @playtowinthegame @Raideraholic @Barry McCockinner @Jetster @BROOKLYN JET @Jets0712 @T0mShane @Drums @UnknownJetFan @GREENBEAN @Gastineau Lives @GKnight83

@heymangold @ScarletKnight89 @TNJet @Jet_Engine1 @Patriot Killa @Beerfish @jetstream23 @BettyBoop @Spoot-Face @Ken Schroy @Alka @Jetsfan80 @TJ @Irish Jet @Philc1 @Ben Had @Biggs @Wonderboy @ChuckkieB @Gangrene @Lurker89 @The Crusher @UntouchableCrew @jeremy2020 @Icer @TuscanyTile2 @thebuzzardman @GreekJet @Romanese @MARTIN @PepPep @Warfish @SOJ @AFJF @slimer @Greenseed4 @RevisIsland610 @Integrity28 @Fantasy Island @peebag @JETSALLDAY24X @Dunnie @STLuLu @The Gun Of Bavaria @NYJ1 @Irish Jet @Shelbyblue @jbt @shuler82 @SR24 @JustEndTheSuffering @CrazyCarl40

Disqualified because they just gave a 61-0 prediction and didnt say who, but probably was the 49ers:

@southtown24th

How many people took @Gastineau Lives up on his bet?!

6 hours ago, JTJet said:

Those who shall be shamed because they had hope but Gase knows 5 plays and 4 of them are runs up the middle:

@southtown24th

I predicted 30 -6. lol

18 hours ago, JTJet said:

@southtown24th

I have no issue taking my lumps when wrong.

My only $%^&* is having to listen to Bob W call the game.  I seriously do not understand how he keeps the job.  He roots more for the opponent than the Jets.  I would rather listen to Marty L.  :)