AL047

Who will be the next head coach???

What the Jets need is a Bill Parcells type that can bring order to this team!!!! 

But the problem is and people don't be ridiculous with your answer, but all the good coaches are either retired or taken by teams with winning programs. Right now the Jets are not a team that makes a good coach want to come here!!!!! This team has no foundation and no respected coach will come here especially when they are rebuilding. 

They need a coach to shake the very foundation if they have anything!!!! The coach has to give Darnold some tough love like if you throw another interception or make any type of boneheaded mistake you are benched!!!!! That will be a start, I will have the GM get rid of Bell and give the rookie and Gore the chance to run the ball. Bell is too much of a prima donna and the Jets right now need leaders in that locker not players who are into themselves!!!!!

Eric Bienemy is not the answer!!!!

Urban Meyer isn't the answer!!!!

Gregg Williams isn't the answer!!!!

Rex Ryan isn't the answer!!!!

Where are they going to find their next coach????

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, AL047 said:

hmm...

hi-res-8c461ef315d05e25f679a6d8411ad269_

• Thumb Down 2
  • Sad 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Here, in my view, are the top 4 most likely next (non interim) HC of the NY Jets in no particular order:

Josh McDaniels

David Shaw

Lincoln Riley

Jim Bob Cooter

At this point I say we give Lincoln Riley a blank check...

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Here, in my view, are the top 4 most likely next (non interim) HC of the NY Jets in no particular order:

Josh McDaniels

David Shaw

Lincoln Riley

Jim Bob Cooter

The Johnsons will be the next idiot owners to get bamboozled by McDaniels in 3 years after Gase is done destroying us

• Haha 1

The Johnson Brothers will hire Eric Bienemy to cover for Woody being Woody in London.  Maybe he'll be good, maybe he won't.  At least he's an ex-player who knows offense.  Can't be any worse than Gase.  Hopefully he retains Williams as DC.

Almost anyone is better than Gase.  I'm so sick of this team not being ready to play 50% of the time.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

In 3 years once Gase is finally fired?  Josh McDaniels

yuck

Gase won't make it midseason the way they looked Sunday much less 3 years.

20 minutes ago, varjet said:

Eric Bienemy is our destiny.   

This is the worst possible choice in my mind. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AL047 said:

What the Jets need is a Bill Parcells type that can bring order to this team!!!! 

But the problem is and people don't be ridiculous with your answer, but all the good coaches are either retired or taken by teams with winning programs. Right now the Jets are not a team that makes a good coach want to come here!!!!! This team has no foundation and no respected coach will come here especially when they are rebuilding. 

They need a coach to shake the very foundation if they have anything!!!! The coach has to give Darnold some tough love like if you throw another interception or make any type of boneheaded mistake you are benched!!!!! That will be a start, I will have the GM get rid of Bell and give the rookie and Gore the chance to run the ball. Bell is too much of a prima donna and the Jets right now need leaders in that locker not players who are into themselves!!!!!

Urban Meyer is the answer but he almost certainly won't come here.

I like Greg Roman as he shares my last name---seriously, could you folks add some data and stats here---really would appreciate being educated. College record, record as a coordinator, etc.....

Greg Roman is n interesting candidate. Roman’s teams have never finished worse than fifth in interceptions thrown. In four out of seven seasons, his teams have been top five in points scored and in all but one season, they’ve been top 10 in giveaways.

• Upvote 1

Isn’t this basically the same as the thread you started last night?  Can we look forward to another one tomorrow?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, TNJet said:

Gase won't make it midseason the way they looked Sunday much less 3 years.

Chrissy has the backbone of a jelly fish and Woody is playing in his made up job Trump gave him in England

Gase is entrenched here for 2 more years

I don’t know...I am not in the interviews.  I want to see an actual plan.  

That being said, Greg Roman has to be on the short list.