Another Baldy Breakdown -- He Loves Becton

Lith

I also damn near teared up a little at the end. Baldy had such a great point about Becton putting his hands up and being excited. That sh*t matters even in garbage time. 

We need that energy across the board, and it needs to come directly from Sammy. 

I wish the players would mutiny against Gase on offense and just say **** it and go schoolyard, what else is there to lose. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

54 minutes ago, Lith said:

Compares him to Walter Jones

"Just run your offense behind the Big Ticket."

Unbelievable game for a rookie coming into a start against a top defense and knowing he was selected in the first round to solve the Jets' biggest problem.  Good for him.  He looks like the real deal.  Next week will be tough against Bosa.  I actually like that Becton will get a big test against a speedy, elite pass rusher.  It will help him see what this league can bring.

"Just run down Highway 77!"  lol.... I love Baldy's one-liners.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Can we also see his 'Trevon wesco' is a beast piece as well?    ?

Becton was not perfect but he was not horrible either and thats what you want out of a raw rookie playing vs a good dline an dcoordinator.

Excellent pick by Douglas.

Can’t wait to see the other picks JD made like Perone, Mims, Zuniga, and Hall. They should be ready by 2024. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Samtorobby47 said:

Fant and Becton played very well. 
They desperately need to figure out the Guard spot. GVR and Lewis ain’t it. 

Totally agree. Both were manhandled by Bills D and caused Sam to be running for his life on every passing play. Both are nothing more than subs and not very good ones at that. This is not a recipe for Sam to succeed. It’s causing him PTSD. 

• Upvote 1

Big ticket looked good. Fant played well too. The 3 in the middle.......... lets just hope that was due to them “getting to know one another “ but again really happy the big ticket is looking like we made the right choice. BC I’d have to say Lamb looked really good in his 1st game. But after seeing this I feel better

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:

I was waiting for this. Had to watch the game at a bar yesterday so I didn’t get a chance to focus on Becton. Baldy compliments his hands, but his feet looked good on those plays as well. Sky’s the limit for this kid. Sure wish we had an Alan Faneca to play next to him though...

I sure wish he had Kelechi Osemele playing next to him though...

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1