MNF Games Thread

joewilly12

Don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t looking for a QB in that draft, but I really liked Drew Lock coming out, and I absolutely love what Denver is doing for him. That’s how you support your young QB who you’re hoping will become your FQB for the next decade: draft players to support him, sign players to support him, and get rid of the OC/HC that wasn’t working  and get the best one available.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t looking for a QB in that draft, but I really liked Drew Lock coming out, and I absolutely love what Denver is doing for him. That’s how you support your young QB who you’re hoping will become your FQB for the next decade: draft players to support him, sign players to support him, and get rid of the OC/HC that wasn’t working  and get the best one available.

Yeah and we got Perriman and Frank Gore. Plenty of weapons for Sammy. 

3 hours ago, DLJ said:

Jets suck. We’re going to get destroyed next week

We suck but what’s most frustrating is we are frustrating. It hurts my eyes to watch us. Other teams put WRs in position by coordinating routes. You scheme guys open. I feel like gase doesn’t understand this. It’s chaos.