Jump to content
Bronx

Is Daniel Jones the real deal?

Recommended Posts

If he was a character in a Dick Tracy comic his nickname would be fumbles.  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If he doesn’t start getting the ball to Engram and Saquon, then he’s dead to me.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He looks like a young, competent  NFL Quarterback.  

 

Thats a huge improvement from what we've seen. 

  • Upvote 3
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He throws a nice TD pass then a bad interception - he's no better than Darnold and no worse at this point.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

He looks like a young, competent  NFL Quarterback.  

 

Thats a huge improvement from what we've seen. 

very competent at throwing picks to dlinemen yes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He looks a lil better then Sam. That’s not saying much though. The giants o line really sucks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, johnnyjet said:

Where Deandre Baker ?

THERE DeAndre Baker!

There, Castle!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

He looks like a young, competent  NFL Quarterback.  

 

Thats a huge improvement from what we've seen. 

Does it now?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JetsRay said:

Does it now?

Remember those times Sam Darnold threw 4 and 5 picks in a single game?

 

awesome tommy boy GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

Remember those times Sam Darnold threw 4 and 5 picks in a single game?

 

awesome tommy boy GIF

How many fumbles did jones have last year? Was it 25 or 26

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This graph says it all......

 

image.png.29ceaeb4295c7d76288ef0074fbab843.png

 

I have been all over Darnold for yesterdays HORRIFIC performance; but NO QB can perform with an oline performance like this and that includes TOM BRADY!!!! 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

This graph says it all......

 

image.png.29ceaeb4295c7d76288ef0074fbab843.png

 

I have been all over Darnold for yesterdays HORRIFIC performance; but NO QB can perform with an oline performance like this and that includes TOM BRADY!!!! 

Lacking decision making and chemistry with your targets will cause a QB to hold on to the football longer. Plus being down by a wide margin tips the play calling for the pass rushers.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

Lacking decision making and chemistry with your targets will cause a QB to hold on to the football longer. Plus being down by a wide margin tips the play calling for the pass rushers.

Yes holding on to the ball too long, thats what we saw Sunday. Please... the “pocket” was pure chaos 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Daniel Jones throwing two picks means Sam Darnold is good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CostCo was out of toilet paper so I stopped at Modell's going out of business sale and bought some Daniel Jones jerseys. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bronx said:

Is Daniels Jones the real deal?

Thank you for using the proper plural of Daniel Jones

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...