Sign in to follow this  
Maxman

2nd Busiest Day (All Time) on Sunday

Where else can we complain about our team and get some sympathy. Its a shame we can't all be happy together - maybe someday but we are Jet fans so we are used to being miserable - and as you said misery loves company! Also if Jamal Adams wins defensive MVP and the Seahawks win the Super Bowl somebody - no name mentioned - somebody is gonna eat a lot of sh*t! Had to throw that in there.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

Where else can we complain about our team and get some sympathy. Its a shame we can't all be happy together - maybe someday but we are Jet fans so we are used to being miserable - and as you said misery loves company! Also if Jamal Adams wins defensive MVP and the Seahawks win the Super Bowl somebody - no name mentioned - somebody is gonna eat a lot of sh*t! Had to throw that in there.

Jamal already has my vote for 2020 MVP

Most Valuable PrimaDonna

in addition to the shared emotional trauma support ... this is the place to learn tons of information

well deserving of the continued growth/traffic

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ljr said:

in addition to the shared emotional trauma support ... this is the place to learn tons of information

well deserving of the continued growth/traffic

Thanks. Would be nice if we all get to celebrate a win together soon.  

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

Well I wish it was because of a win, but misery loves company apparently. Sunday was the 2nd busiest day all time here. 

April 24, 2020 is the busiest day ever here. # 2 is 09/13/2020.

If the Jets beat the Niners on Sunday and we don't break that record you will all have some explaining to do.  :)

Seriously thank you for calling this place home. It is appreciated.

Hell I've completely tossed ESPN and NFL Network aside since I joined here. I get all the relevant Jets information I need quicker through the site, without the BS. 

• Upvote 2

So, I mentioned this in the game thread, but Sunday was the 2nd busiest day of all time. Yes that is right, the week 1 game was the 2nd busiest day of all time. That one has been moved to 3rd. Week 2 was that busy.

I am amazed, inspired and impressed by the dedication and passion of NY Jets fans.

16 minutes ago, Maxman said:

So, I mentioned this in the game thread, but Sunday was the 2nd busiest day of all time. Yes that is right, the week 1 game was the 2nd busiest day of all time. That one has been moved to 3rd. Week 2 was that busy.

I am amazed, inspired and impressed by the dedication and passion of NY Jets fans.

And they said the TV ratings were almost the lowest of all time!

Congratulations on building an empire here that rivals CBS!

:D

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I wonder if it's going to last if we continue to stink.  I feel like this week has been slow so far.  People might start to tune out after a while.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I wonder if it's going to last if we continue to stink.  I feel like this week has been slow so far.  People might start to tune out after a while.

Nah, this is the place to come after loss....it f*cking ROCKS!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/15/2020 at 2:16 AM, Maxman said:

Well I wish it was because of a win, but misery loves company apparently. Sunday was the 2nd busiest day all time here. 

If the Jets beat the Niners on Sunday and we don't break that record you will all have some explaining to do.  :)

"They say misery loves company
We could start a company and make misery"

Frustrated Incorporated
One Jets Drive
Florham Park, NJ  07932
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Maxman said:

You amaze and inspire me to continue to drive up content with my brilliant hot takes. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

I thought of that seriously. They said TV ratings and interest are way down. That just isn't the case here thanks to all of you.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

So free JetNation t-shirts for everyone. @Maxman

@T0mShane wears a ladies smedium. FYI 

Please stop bringing up the t-shirts, I think I still owe TomShane $300 for the initial order lol.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, JiF said:

You amaze and inspire me to continue to drive up content with my brilliant hot takes. 

I tried to do exactly that, you weren't interested haha.

Jets fans sure love misery.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

I feel like there has to be an inverse relationship between Jets ratings and JN traffic

• Upvote 1

we'll probably be setting an  ALL-TIME  record for the busiest day here when we Lose to the browns later this season  ](*,)