A nice young core to build around

kmnj

20 hours ago, BigRy56 said:

Demario Davis hurts the most.

All that guy ever did was work and produce for us... tragic that we let him go TWICE - the dude would've been a beloved figure here had he played his whole career here

Very true, and what compounds that mistake was to sign another ILBer for $85 million dollars.   Mind numbing mistakes like that plague this franchise.  

3 hours ago, House Jet said:

If you play fantasy football, you would look at Robbys stat line and say ehh idk I cant trust to start him. The reason is that that 75 yard touchdown is great but will absolutely not happen every game. Deep balls are the least efficient reception in the game. They get completed at like a 20% clip. What the other poster was trying to say is thats its a bit fluky. Before we start crying over our ex bf, lets see a couple more games. If he keeps producing at a high level, not only will I be surprised, but I will admit thatvwe fucxed up.

This coming from one of the biggest Robby Fans. Had a friend who went to temple who was all over him coming out. Loved this guy from the moment we signed him as an UDFA.

he should be in the 800-1100 yard category w/ 6-10 TD annually. solid. w/the added plus of durability and deep threat.

14 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not really, no.  The Jets just have a terrible habit of not finding good players to begin with.  

I could list 10 guys. But I won't since doesn't bother me that you disagree on the reason since we both agree we suck. I'd rather focus on the common ground.

Ok, fine. But can we keep some of them? Robbie is on a team with C-Mac, highest paid RB in the league. And we can't afford him because what, we also have Le'Veon? B.S.
It's possible their intentions were to pay Jamal adams before things went sour. Robby ended up not even getting a huge contract so I am not sure why we didn't resign him.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

On 9/15/2020 at 8:44 AM, kmnj said:

As I watched this weeks games some familiar faces were prominently displayed.

teddy bridgewater-he is better than Sam

Jamal Adams-he is better than anything we have

Demario Davis-he is better than anything we have

Leonard Williams-he is better than anything we have

Robby Anderson-he is better than anything we have

a team built around ex jets would be better than a team built around current jets and it is not even close

She.don looked good also