Maskless Mosley at the Bar

SR24

4 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Twitter detectives were already all over this.

99.9% sure it's an old picture as Mosely's dreads are currently dyed blonde on the tips.

Ahh I hope you're right. I had searched through the replies and didn't see anything confirming it was old yet but let's hope it is.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Who knows if this is true or not?

Does raise the question though, can players opt back in if the team agrees?

Say a vaccine gets released in December?  Or if 3 or 4 weeks in, there haven't been many covid cases in the NFL.

Agreement with the league or rules with the league was once you opt out you are not eligible to come back at all for any part of the 2020 season.

5 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Let's be real here... if you were offered millions of dollars to take the year off of work, would you do it? I'm not saying that he isn't/wasn't concerned about the corona and I respect it, but it's human nature to take the $$$ and the year off...

Right.  He's doing what's in his best interest.  As fans, though, we don't have to be happy about it.  Assuming this story is legit, we should cut him (or figure out how to get rid of him).  

CJ Mosely has regretted signing that contract from the moment the ink was dry. Sure, he likes money, but as a competitor I'm sure he thought to himself,  "What the **** did I do?". 

His actions since signing show he will take any option available to keep from risking further injury or tarnishing his rep as a player.

I have doubts that he ever plays another down for the Jets.

• Upvote 1