Sauces sayin' Browns loogin' to trade Odell

Mogglez

7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

If they're asking a lot I think that pretty much rules us out. JD likes to bend people over when he makes trades.

When has a team leaked that they are asking for little?

The Browns gave up a ton to get him so they don't want to look stupid trading him for nothing, but the reality is that a guy like Odell either works for a team or he doesn't and once he doesn't you need to cut bait. 

I would love to bring Odell in, but there is a real chance he isn't the same player, creates tons of drama when we keep on losing and doesn't connect with Gase, Then we will all be asking why we gave up a 2nd or a 3rd or even a 5th for a negative player. 

8 minutes ago, Mo Lew said:

I do it for a 3rd in a heartbeat.  Priority #1 is to find out if Sam has 'it' asap.  And when I say 'it', I mean ability to play and ability to be a leader.  Part of that is handling diva WRs.  

OBJ helps us with that on both counts. 

Agreed. And OBJ would be the clear number 1 guy here. Cleveland has accumulated a lot of skill position talent over the last few years. Not that it's helped them win but they have a lot of guys. We don't. OBJ would see a lot of targets here. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

When has a team leaked that they are asking for little?

The Browns gave up a ton to get him so they don't want to look stupid trading him for nothing, but the reality is that a guy like Odell either works for a team or he doesn't and once he doesn't you need to cut bait. 

I would love to bring Odell in, but there is a real chance he isn't the same player, creates tons of drama when we keep on losing and doesn't connect with Gase, Then we will all be asking why we gave up a 2nd or a 3rd or even a 5th for a negative player. 

They did give up a ton but that was a previous regime. I don't know what they are asking but I'd give up a 2nd or a 3rd for him. He's under contract going forward and i'll take my chances with a diva receiver at this point.