Bell to IR

mrcoops

Called this yesterday.  Would not surprise me if this turd is IR'd the rest of the season.   $52 million looks pretty great sitting around by the pool.   Doubt he ever takes another  snap as a Jet.   Good.  The guy is twio steps slower than when he was with Pittsburgh.  Awesome idea sitting out a year, huh?  Moron.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Look at it from Gase' perspective.

He looked like the worst coach in the history for the first 8 games of last season.  He may have been.

He went 6-2 the last 8 games and people gave him a chance.  The Jets could have actually made the playoffs if they beat Cin and Mia.

So why don't you rest your better players on IR and play for the second half of the season?  

3 hours ago, Beerfish said:

I think bell legit tried and actually has worked hard to get ready and has been a good team guy, he just does not have it anymore and this is a cautionary tale of taking a year off from the highest level of pro sports.  (See our high priced ilb.)

....and I think he’s CJ Mosley or Trumaine Johnson or Kalechi Osemele, just another guy looking to loophole the Jets for money they don’t deserve.  Only Bell is acting like a sweetheart instead of a bastard and so Jets fans are giving him a pass.  

SAR I

2 hours ago, DonMaynardFan said:

Dangit.

Now @SAR I has an excuse to use when we go 3-13.

None of this is on Gase.  And it must be frustrating him terribly.  We need to think about extending him or he’ll leave for a team whose free agents actually want to play and whose media and fans don’t treat him like an animal. 

SAR I