Mims and Cashman to IR as well

msena88

Just now, CTM said:

I think even if we are in the lead we will win a meaningless game in Dec to blow it

certainly this has happened in prior seasons.  but there's only a few teams who really suck who will likely draft qbs at the top of the 1st round and the jets just may be worse than all of them.  and they have ammo to trade up.  we're being set up for a full house cleaning next offseason, again, which may include trading darnold.  by the end of the season many here will feel bad for him and wish him well with a change of scenery.  

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

100 %.  We finish up with the Browns, who will be in total chaos by then, and the Patriots, who will either have a playoff spot locked up OR Cam will be hurt, meaning Stidham or Hoyer will be under center.  Both easily could be W's.

This negative nelly sh*t will not be tolerated, either from you or @Matt39

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

lol WTF???  That's the strangest thing I've ever seen.

(Where can I get one to wear around my neighborhood on Halloween?)

Military guys will know what I am talking about.  The jets players are broke dicks....that gif was one of the first things that came up when searching that.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, DetroitRed said:

Why wasn't Mims on IR already?  why would you make him miss an extra week?

Because Jets management is stupid. That's it. People think Gase is bright because he likes to use a lot of technical terms when he discusses football, but he's not a very wise individual. 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

If everything goes to sh#t and we earned the spot to get that guy, trust me, unless there is a major overahaul in the way things are ran in this team, the Jets will find a way to f**k his career up too.

I agree. I'm not excusing Darnold, but I'm not even sure Mahomes could lead this current roster to the playoffs. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, jgb said:

Darnold excuses now complete and it's only week 2!

If most think the Jets are no better than 3-13 and Gase goes 4-12 he has exceeded expectations.  

Darnold, that would be a tough call in that circumstance.  Completion percentage would be critical. 

SAR I

18 minutes ago, SAR I said:

If most think the Jets are no better than 3-13 and Gase goes 4-12 he has exceeded expectations.  

Darnold, that would be a tough call in that circumstance.  Completion percentage would be critical. 

SAR I

Our low expectations have Gase’s crappiness baked in. If he wins one more game than expected then he sucks slightly less that we think. Not a cause for a parade.

• Upvote 1