Cut Bell

3 minutes ago, 82nd Airborne said:

Cut him as soon as he returns from IR. Dead weight, burned out.  Get a younger, undrafted kid- diamond in the rough- type.  

You finding alot of diamonds in the rough out there, eh?  If only it were so easy.

We have Perine.  We'll see him sooner rather than later I'd wager.

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

You finding alot of diamonds in the rough out there, eh?  If only it were so easy.

We have Perine.  We'll see him sooner rather than later I'd wager.

haha Seriously. "Oh hey guys. X player isn't working out. Lets go out real quick and find a diamond in the rough." 

"OK! DONE!"

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, 82nd Airborne said:

Cut him as soon as he returns from IR. Dead weight, burned out.  Get a younger, undrafted kid- diamond in the rough- type.  

We need to change the philosophy of this team and get rid of dead weight! 

yeah thats the ticket cut him. He is washed up. Ship him out of town -Tannehill, DeVante Parker and Kenyan Drake, Jarvis Landry, Mike Gesicki, Kenny Stills, Damien Williams, Robbie Andersen, Danny Amendola, Jordan Phillips,  Billy Turner, Cameron Wake....every off player on the Jets right now..

1 hour ago, 82nd Airborne said:

I was in the rough a lot today but I didn’t find one diamond, only bogies.

I do think the Jets will be better off finding a diamond in the rough RB on a PS than sticking with Bell.

Cut him now and use the cap space, and find someone healthy who wants a paycheck one day, as opposed to someone who already has one.

With the exceptions of QB and maybe  few others, it should be GM doctrine that the minute a player gets $[5]mm in his bank account, his motivation to play this brutal game is over. 

Show me examples otherwise.  Not a QB.  

• Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, varjet said:

I do think the Jets will be better off finding a diamond in the rough RB on a PS than sticking with Bell.

Cut him now and use the cap space, and find someone healthy who wants a paycheck one day, as opposed to someone who already has one.

With the exceptions of QB and maybe  few others, it should be GM doctrine that the minute a player gets $[5]mm in his bank account, his motivation to play this brutal game is over. 

Show me examples otherwise.  Not a QB.  

Jets will cut Bell next offseason 

Just now, pointman said:

Bag of donuts. Something for nothing is a better deal than nothing for nothing. 

Bell looks washed up as a runner.  He can still make plays a receiver but that’s not worth whatever his salary is this year

only team that might be interested is the colts who just lost Mack for the season but who knows they might be Tanking for Trevor 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Philc1 said:

Bell looks washed up as a runner.  He can still make plays a receiver but that’s not worth whatever his salary is this year

only team that might be interested is the colts who just lost Mack for the season but who knows they might be Tanking for Trevor 

You spread him out wide, play action.. give the man room. He will provide more yards than Frank Franken****ingmummy Gore. You run Bell behind our line who likes taking two step backwards prior to being engaged, and then tell him to run the A gap.. he's going to die, or do what he did Sunday and "slip". Don't get me wrong, he sucks. But he isn't a completely lost cause when you factor in who is giving him the ball, who is blocking for him, and who else our options are. 

4 hours ago, 82nd Airborne said:

All American is correct. There will be much blood on the risers.