Jon Vilma to call Jets/49ers game

GreekJet

I still have his bobblehead; which leads me to tie this into a diatribe about Woody the Cheapskate, but I'm too tired. If anyone is interested on how my pre- coffee/post-coma brain could possibly make such a tangential connection between Vilma's bobblehead and Woody's ineptitude, please tune in later when I have more time to waste.

• Sympathy 2

Just now, jetophile said:

I still have his bobblehead; which leads me to tie this into a diatribe about Woody the Cheapskate but I'm too tired. If anyone is interested on how my pre- coffee/post-coma brain could possibly make such a tangential connection between Vilma's bobblehead and Woody's ineptitude, please tune in later when I have more time to waste.

waiting GIF

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

Vilma called the bears lions game and did a great job. When Jamie Collins got ejected for ref touching (it was not as bad as it sounded), it was interesting to have Vilma in the booth who could speak to it from the linebacker perspective.

Long story short Vilma is better at announcing than the Jets are at play football

Sent from my Pixel 2 using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, jetophile said:

I still have his bobblehead; which leads me to tie this into a diatribe about Woody the Cheapskate, but I'm too tired. If anyone is interested on how my pre- coffee/post-coma brain could possibly make such a tangential connection between Vilma's bobblehead and Woody's ineptitude, please tune in later when I have more time to waste.

I still have his jersey. Believe it or not I have been holding on to it because I always thought it would be fun to wear kinda in an ironic way at some point. Are we there yet? I truly have no idea. 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Vilma called the bears lions game and did a great job. When Jamie Collins got ejected for ref touching (it was not as bad as it sounded), it was interesting to have Vilma in the booth who could speak to it from the linebacker perspective.

Long story short Vilma is better at announcing than the Jets are at play football

Vilma is better at thoracic surgery than the Jets are at playing football.

• Haha 2

Mangini ruined his Jets career. Rex would have loved him.
**** [mention=9582]T0mShane[/mention].

Switching to a 3/4 killed him
Why don’t Jet coaches no matter who they are throughout the years learn the strengths of the best players they got and use that philosophy to coach their teams to fit their abilities. We are always trying to force a square peg into a round hole...always.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

6 hours ago, jetophile said:

Another draft hit that got good and we dumped to save a few pennies and brought in trashola to replace.

4 hours ago, bitonti said:

Which means he has a pulse and a body temperature somewhere in the nineties. 

4 minutes ago, TNJet said:

Bart just barked and missed tackles. Harris didn't talk and had 10-15 tackles a game. Who carried who?

Nonsense.

Scott was the guy who drew all the blockers and opened up the space for Harris to operate - He was a wrecking ball. Best ILB the Jets have had in the past two decades.

• Haha 1