jetstream23

Is it even POSSIBLE that the starters on offense are worse than last year?

Wow, nobody is giving the Bills Defense ANY credit.

I mean, yes, Sam played poorly and our O-line hasn't gelled yet and our WR corps is not good. I get that. But we played one of the BEST defenses in the NFL, period. They are very good at every level. Why is anyone surprised that they made the Jets offense look terrible week one after no preseason and limited camp? It should have been assumed.  

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Jetster said:

16-39- 150 yards- 1 interception 

Tom Brady stats vs Bills in Buffalo last year. 20 years in the system, very good solid Oline, 3 good RBs, Edelman, Sanu (veterans). 

Bills are really good. Sam played sh*tty. Herndon was rusty as hell. Oline 1st game zero preseason. No Mims, no Vyncint. Come on. 

I mean, that's what I'm saying. This was a game where, if the Jets showed up and played really well, maybe they would have had a chance. Instead they came out flat, Sam looked off and not in sync with his WRs and the coaching staff had a pedestrian gameplan. Surprise, surprise, they got their a**es handed to them. Then the whole board explodes, Sam is a bust, this team won't win another game, etc. etc. It's insane.  The Jets may be awful this year, but this one game does not reflect the type of team we will see all season. 

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company