Richard Sherman placed on IR

jayrad01

6 minutes ago, Barkus said:

We don’t have wr so won’t help much. Will see if kittle plays that might help.

he may or may not play, afaik...  but he wont be 100% no matter what...   and he also, surprisingly was CRAP at blocking the first game...

THEY have no WRs either and are getting Sanu'd. Jimmy G doesnt run much. 

It's be Jetsy to show up competently and squeak one out and send Niner fans into the smoke laden sratosphere...

I watched the Arizona San Fran game last night. I though Arizona was overrated coming into this season but they're looking pretty good. A mobile QB really helps your team get some momentum and first downs. Murray never takes a hit--even goes down before the imminent sack usually--it's impressive and you know it pisses off the other team's defense. 

As for San Fran, they looked like they did last year to me even with the WR injuries. They had a big play on a short pass and took it to the house but other than that not a whole lot of big plays. We won't have to worry about a scrambling QB this week but their run game picked up good chunks and their punter was good flipping the field. 

I think our defense can survive if our offense doesn't go 3 & out and can't complete a pass. Darnold needs to warm up with some short stuff before he starts trying to hit the 3rd and long passes. I expect a high dose of Crowder on Sunday. It will be a tough test for Becton on Sunday. Maybe Fant can give him some tips on what worked against Bosa last year.

They say Any Given Sunday but with the weird offseason I think that was less of a factor last week. Were there any upsets? I think it was the case of the more talented team on paper won those games and I think it will be more of the same this week. The Buccs looked pretty bad (I figure they'll improve) and so did the Dolphins (overrated in the offseason as usual). And not to bring up Jamal Adams but if you watch the highlights from the Seahawks game (I don't care enough to watch that whole game), he was on the wrong side of quite a few highlights.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

He played through a tough shoulder injury last year so I feel like he'll play but if he doesn't, we might have a chance!

West coast, road game, I assume traveling closer to the actual game than normal.  Kittle out, Sherman out, Samuel - they couldnt run the ball - they had 1 big play on a short pass to Morstert.  Shut him down and they have nothing.

Sam bounces back, Perriman has a big game, Gore does his thing, D locks down the run and Jimmy G sh*ts the bed.

Jets win.

....if Kittle is out.

• Upvote 1