Lock of week

JohnnyLV

3 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Jets will win Sunday and people will hop back on the Darnold bandwagon. SF is nowhere near the same team as last years team and they have to travel across the country. I am extremely confident. Go Jets

Also your analysis misses one important factor: the Niners may be nowhere near the same team as last year's team but the Jets are.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

They're crippled at the skill positions and the thing they do best (run the ball down people's throats) matches up with the only thing we do well (stop the run.) I think our defense might show up.

But even without Sherman I just can't imagine the offense we saw last week scoring any points against Nick Bosa and co. It's Frank Gore, Ballage, Hogan, etc. against an elite front seven.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

While all you guys are worried about our team showing up, how do you think Niners fans will feel if they go down 0-2 losing to the NY Jets? 

NFL is week to week. Can we play better than last week? That wouldn't be very hard really. I think RBs only thinking about going forward will help. Herndons going to have a huge game (seriously book it), Sams gonna be in more sync & we'll squeak one out vs a team more beat up than us. 

Jets 1-1, 49ers fans jumping off ledges in the toughest division in football. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Jets will win Sunday and people will hop back on the Darnold bandwagon. SF is nowhere near the same team as last years team and they have to travel across the country. I am extremely confident. Go Jets

Have you completely lost your mind ??? Not only are the Jets the worst team in the NFL, their quality of play has eclipsed the Kotite era by a good clip.

The Jets are going to get embarrassed and the excuses will continue.

I was in here a month ago *correctly* speculating on the excuses the Gase supporters were going to be making after the Jets got leveled by the Bills.

There is no help for the Jets until the Johnsons either sell the team or turn it over to a qualified GM and stay out of his way.

When Chris Johnson hired Gase, most fans already saw the writing on the wall.  Or in this case, the PISSING on the wall.

Only a fiver star idiot would have hired Gase after the mess he made in Miami...

• Post of the Week 1

3 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Travel across the country. Does that make up for our team being poop on a stick? I don't think so.