BROOKLYN JET

Christopher Johnson addresses the media...

2 minutes ago, drsamuel84 said:

Can the Johnson's please just let the football people make these decisions?  It's time to remove this structure of the HC and GM reporting to the owner.  They gave Joe Douglas a 6 year contract, he's brought in an experienced group to run the front office, let them do their job and stay out of it.  How would Christopher Johnson really know better than Joe and his team if Gase is a good Head Coach? It's a ridiculous thought and poor management.

Or at least let the Chicken Tender Subcommittee take the reins.  

42 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

On the positive side, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE that CJ recognizes he made a mistake in not letting Maccagnan go sooner.  This COULD be a positive harbinger that he won't waste time firing Gase IF that's what needs to be done.  Let's hope that CJ is learning to be as cutthroat as Joe Douglas.....  I'd have no problem if CJ speaks highly of Gase throughout the season, puts some wind at the HC's back and then, if this team loses most of its games with a healthier roster down the stretch CJ cuts him loose on Black Monday.  These are business decisions.

The owner of the team was so clueless he didn't realize Macc should've been let go sooner?  Any Jet fan who was even casually paying attention could've told him that.

And he won't get rid of Gase early.  He's awestruck by him.

2 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Gase was a wide receiver in high school and college.

Believe it or not he did pretty well he just wasn't fast enough and knew he wasn't getting into the pros.

Surprised he didn't play QB, considering the way his eyes could scan the field.

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I can't take it anymore guys, started a go fund me.

gofundme.thumb.png.f3df912196977e2f8ca65f867e783010.png

$10M goal - LMAO! 

And nice touch with SAR 1 (really "SAR I") and T0m Shane donating.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company