BROOKLYN JET

Christopher Johnson addresses the media...

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

In my opinion, "Brilliant Offensive Minds" do not start their NFL Head Coaching Career posting (Yards/Points) 24th/17th, 25th/28th, 31st/26th, 32nd/31st and 30th/23rd (thru 1 game in 20) Offensive Rankings.

So I respectfully disagree with Chris Johnson on this topic, based on the facts so far.

the dude your opinion GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Oh that's good. I was expecting him to be happy about it. Mostly I'm just encouraged that he realized it wasn't the first preseason game.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Throws Macc under the bus...

@Pac 

So it sounds like CJ's priority was to not embarrass Mac over the long term success of his team. Admitting it was a mistake to not fire him sooner is good, but does he really understand why?

Like, really guy? 

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

I don't profess to understand human psyche and behavior, or why people sometimes do what they do.  But, CJ seems like a decent human being and an honorable man.  He also stepped into a situation where his brother, the primary owner of the team, had just left the country and handed him the ownership keys to the franchise.  It likely wasn't an easy move to undo what his brother, who had hired so-called "experts" like Charlie Casserly, etc. assist, had done in terms of executing a search to get Maccagnan and Bowles.

CJ was late on the decision and he has now admitted as much.  My guess is that he held on a little too long because he didn't want to completely sh!t on the time, the process and the decision-making that his brother had recently completed.  It's unfortunate but it's understandable.

So he's soft AF. This is the NFL. It's cut throat sh*t. You don't win without first having that be your #1 priority. Instead CJ is worried about peoples feelings and not screwing up and sh*t. ****.

He should just hand the keys over to JD and peace out.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company